Greetings. There are already a couple of forums threads like this, and I understand that. But I suppose I just want to keep track of one which relates to me. So sorry if this is clutteirng up the space.
To the point, this game has a mighty steep learning curve. Huge in fact.
I've been playing for several days and have attained quite a few levels, but I feel as though I still know nothing and I'm terrible at PVP combat.
Now with 2 level 30 classes under my belt, I've god a very solid understanding of the game and have vastly improved my combat techniques. Finally I found something which works for me, and it took me sometime because you have to spend a lot of time trying out new abilities throughout the slow leveling just to find something "fun" to play with. This is why I was never a fan of the "grind" idea, spacing fun features out and forcing people to try and find them only hurts the game in my opinion and makes it so much more difficult to actually get into it. Anyway, I'm no longer as terrible as I once was.
- So I'm looking for skilled fighters with Microphones (must have).
I'm a fast learner, and I mainly want people who know how to fight and know how to play to Spar with and get pointers from.
- I greatly enjoy Match of Champions (8) and Team Favor of the Games (4v4). I've mastered all three Trial of the Gods (Yes, even Rotunda of the Gods). I look for people who love playing either of the first two game modes or just need help with the Trials.
- Looking for some people to play with during Weekdays/Weekday Nights.
- Can fluidly speak English.
Doesn't suck worse than I do. So far I'm terrible, and when I'm highest scorer on my team team -- I know something's dreadfully wrong!
- I just want to have good fun now that I'm no longer struggling to understand the game and for me to have fun I need people I can communicate with and work with.
So please, feel free to hit me up in two ways.
- Add me via PSN: Orleanknight
- Pop a response to this thread, if I see it perhaps I'll toss you an invite first.