Jan 14 2013
By: ADGJMPTW39 First Son 14 posts

Silent..

3 replies 64 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

I think im starting to remember what made ps3 online gaming a little boring. No one ever speaks. In this case seeing its just a beta it could be the systeme but i mean in general no one ever talks. Yes it is annoying to hear some ppl becus they abuse the mic with music or swear for X reason but when u think about it  it gets boring winning or losing matches and theyre is no communication just pure silence...Dont even get me started on team matches when their is no communication. I love the ps3 more then xbox but the fun factor seems to remain slightly but just slightly on the xbox side when it comes to online gaming. Regardless im loving how the game is so far. Hoping for a clan systeme to be implemented in the game and hopefully if done a clan that speaks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: Silent..

Jan 14, 2013
I think its just you. Ever since Voip was fixed, every lobby I'm at least 1 person had their mic on.

Today somebody was just barking into their mic, I had fun that round.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Many people dont use mics unfortunately :smileysad:. But most of my games, atleast one person has a mic as Martinez said.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jan 14, 2013
I keep running into this one noob...like...soldel? Dolsel? idk, but he always has a mic on and is so annoying.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (28 Views)
0 Likes