Apr 28 2013
By: s_eric9 Wastelander 820 posts
Accepted Solution

SO FRUSTRATED!!! ANY SKILLED PLAYERS ON THIS FOURM, HELP PLEASE!

5 replies 176 views Edited Apr 28, 2013

I've been playing this game since the release, but I still cannot figure out the launch mechanic in this game.

Sometimes, I hold triangle, and the enemy goes in the air, but I stay on the ground. So I can only grapple him.

Or, I hold triangle, and the enemy goes in the air, and at the same time, I go up in the air with them so that I can perform some combos on the enemy.

I'm using a spear right now, and this makes no sense to me. I want to launch myself along with the enemy, but I almost always end up only being able to grapple them because I stay on the ground. 

By launching, i mean holding triangle, if it was unclear.

PLEASE HELP! I've been trying to figure this out for ages, but I still couldn't. Thank you so much to whoever takes time to explain this mechanic to me! 

Message 1 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!!! ANY SKILLED PLAYERS ON THIS FOURM, HELP PLEASE!

Apr 28, 2013
u have to hold triangle so long until u fly with him up^^
Message 2 of 6 (169 Views)
Sackboy
412 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Exless91 wrote:
u have to hold triangle so long until u fly with him up^^

right :smileyhappy:

----------

----------
Message 3 of 6 (167 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Wait what? Really? That's it? So if you hold triangle for a certain amount of time, the enemy will be the only one launching, and if you hold it extra long, you launch with them?
Message 4 of 6 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Kudos to both of you, I will try again tonight. Can't believe I didn't know that for so long : ) Thank you
Message 5 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Apr 28, 2013

s_eric9 wrote:
Wait what? Really? That's it? So if you hold triangle for a certain amount of time, the enemy will be the only one launching, and if you hold it extra long, you launch with them?

Yep. Tap triangle and you do a heavy attack, hold triangle and leave it before you launch the player and you launch him and stay on the ground, hold it until the end of the attack and you go with him.

Just be careful not to use it after the guy took 2 hits, if not he will go to immune state and wont be launch.

Message 6 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes