Jan 03 2013
By: Tank_610 Lombax Warrior 250 posts

Rise of the warrior

12 replies 288 views Edited Jan 3, 2013
Anyone know when chapter 7 is coming out? I wanna keep playing it so i can earn the single player demo. Im so eager to play it but i dont want to have to buy total recall to try it lol.
Message 1 of 13 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Rise of the warrior

Jan 3, 2013
some time, they'll announce it when it does so just sit tight is all we can do really. No one has an answer for this.
Message 2 of 13 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Just an idea: we could use this thread as an alert post for when the new chapters become available.

I'm sure more ppl check the forums vs the Rise of the Warrior website, so it would help make the community more aware.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 3 of 13 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Chapter 7 is up now, just a reminder.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 4 of 13 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I wanna know how to even play it, I agree to whatever and click proceed but it still says to agree to them to proceed **bleep**

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 5 of 13 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I also have no idea how to play it sadly. Can someone plz take time out of thier busy day to help a young lad lol.

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 6 of 13 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

KING_PARKER_TSK wrote:

I also have no idea how to play it sadly. Can someone plz take time out of thier busy day to help a young lad lol.

Go to www.godofwar.com and click on the Rise of the Warrior button. Click on whichever applies to you new or returning warrior.

> Click on the chapter dropdown. 

> Each chapter has comic book style art. Somewhere hidden in the art are links. Mouse over the art panes till you find the hidden link. When you find it your mouse cursor will have a ? near it. 

> Click on the hidden link, a new page or tab will open with a riddle or clue for you to solve. 

> Go back to the gow page and at the bottom will be a place for you to enter your answer.

> If your answer is correct you will be rewarded points.

Message 7 of 13 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 5, 2013

thshdw wrote:

KING_PARKER_TSK wrote:

Go to www.godofwar.com and click on the Rise of the Warrior button. Click on whichever applies to you new or returning warrior.

> Click on the chapter dropdown. 

> Each chapter has comic book style art. Somewhere hidden in the art are links. Mouse over the art panes till you find the hidden link. When you find it your mouse cursor will have a ? near it. 

> Click on the hidden link, a new page or tab will open with a riddle or clue for you to solve. 

> Go back to the gow page and at the bottom will be a place for you to enter your answer.

> If your answer is correct you will be rewarded points.

But on my end, I cannot get past proceed cause it won't let me proceed even if I agreed to rules....

Signature Quote:
Message 8 of 13 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

But on my end, I cannot get past proceed cause it won't let me proceed even if I agreed to rules....

Hrm... Not sure In a different browser I went to 

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/rise-of-the-warrior/

> Clicked on the big Enter button

> Clicked on New Mortals

> I then get an option to log in using my PSN id  | Facebook | Twitter | Google.

What do you see?

Message 9 of 13 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 5, 2013

thshdw wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Hrm... Not sure In a different browser I went to 

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/rise-of-the-warrior/

> Clicked on the big Enter button

> Clicked on New Mortals

> I then get an option to log in using my PSN id  | Facebook | Twitter | Google.

What do you see?

I selected to use PSN ID, I create my name, says I've been born a trojan, the Proceed button/link appears and below is the checkbow to check I've agreed to rules, I check it, click Proceed says I cannot proceed cause I haven't read/agreed to rules....

Signature Quote:
Message 10 of 13 (186 Views)
0 Likes