Apr 10 2013
By: Alghazanth Sackboy 396 posts

Respawn Time, penalty for death & game length.

3 replies 102 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Death is meaningless in this game to the dying player, having them out of the game for less than 5 seconds is no penalty at all! There should be atleast 15-20 second respawn timer, to actually make killing an enemy player and losing him from the game a huge blow to the enemy team. Too often i have killed someone in 4vs4 and run towards to capture the 'enemy spawn point altar' only to face the SAME PLAYER i killed just seconds ago, again!

This makes capturing and defending forward objectives very tedious, many times i get the feeling "Hey, didn't i just kill you?". This is a problem mainly in the Team modes, FFA and 2 vs 2 is fine as it is. I understand that this is a fast paced game but this game need to penalize dying players (and their team), NOT REWARD THEM! The Deathstreak "blades" only make things worse and should be granted to CHAMPIONS for their efforts, not losers.

Having a finite number of lives (3-5) per game would encourage team play and actually make you NOT want to die. Dying=Bad, Living=Good, right?

Also, it would be great to have the option of slightly longer matches. This would eliminate the need to constantly sit at the lobby and wait for the next game. Possibly increase game timer/favor/captures needed for victory by ½ or double.

Thats all i can think of, for now...

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Respawn Time, penalty for death & game length.

Apr 10, 2013
Dying gives the enemy team points.
Message 2 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Apr 10, 2013

The game is too buggy for any of these to be implemented. 

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I know it gives points, that is hardly an answer or solution for many of my concerns. I know this game is very bugged but i don't know how it would prevent these from being implemented, if not for the fact that valid concerns and suggestions get ignored.
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes