Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 08 2013
By: XxGrimmgowxX I Only Post Everything 1047 posts
Accepted Solution

Relic of resilience

11 replies 381 views Edited Jun 8, 2013
Oh my god this relic. This relic really pisses me off, I mean c'mon I can slay guys left and right but its bad enough poseidon takes a hour to kill but then you guys add in a relic that gives them health every second. Take it off its so annoying
God of Wealth
Message 1 of 12 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Re: Relic of resilience

Jun 8, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:
Oh my god this relic. This relic really pisses me off, I mean c'mon I can slay guys left and right but its bad enough poseidon takes a hour to kill but then you guys add in a relic that gives them health every second. Take it off its so annoying

Poseidon is supposed to eat physical hits. Use aome Epower and magic or an elemental weapon and poseidon will crumble in less than 6 seconds.

Message 2 of 12 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Unless they're smart and use ER as part of their build.

As for killing them Grim. Try and set up a grapple when they're on low hp (against a wall is the best) seeing as though this damage avoids resistances when it calculates damage.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 3 of 12 (362 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I try but they're usually pretty smart, like they're alway blocking and watching for a heavy attack, I mean I can't do a thing I admit it :smileysad:
God of Wealth
Message 4 of 12 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I'll play some games today and try and look out for any tactics that catch me off guard while I'm on low hp. (I'm a RoR user) If I find any I'll post them on here.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 5 of 12 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Just pm me them (we don't people knowing your weakness)
God of Wealth
Message 6 of 12 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Poseidons with that relic are only a problem to me when I am a Zeus with no magic. My attacks dont do crap when that relic is activated. One time me and another guy,who was also Zeus, was fighting a Poseidon with this relic and we couldnt kill him, every hit we took on him, he just healed it all back and then both of us died from him. Well another problem we actually couldnt get a combo on him, everytime we start to he counters somehow.

To me, Poseidon is the only threat to my Zeus character, so everytime Im about to fight a Poseidon I make sure I have magic.

Message 7 of 12 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
765 posts

Jun 8, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:

against poseidon.. take any kind of elemental dmg weapon bro and add 1 piece of chimeran armor on your build <3

make sure you balance the ele and physcal atack.. i would say.

Build on any god vs Poseidon: Artemis,

Chaos/Manticore (depending on which god you up against)

Chimeran

And.. you are good to go to seek for vemgeance

Combo Sensei 

Message 8 of 12 (328 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Yeah.. Poseidon is weak vs elemental take my word for it-- relic of resiliance does up this as well.. But we it isnt upping it on top of like 60 that we already have with phys dmg :smileyhappy:
Message 9 of 12 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 8, 2013
/\ err phys resist not dmg
Message 10 of 12 (280 Views)
0 Likes