Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: Relic of Resiliance

Jun 13, 2013

qwertyLife wrote:

Conclusion:
Take away ER from Godly War Armour and give it to Godly Battle Armour, while boosting some existing stats for Godly War Armour, maybe even give it +1 HP stat.

Why? Now Poseidon users actually have a CHANCE to survive Zues' Bullsh!t spam.  If someone chooses to play Poseidon (which is supposed to be built around defense), they shouldnt have to mold their build around being able to ONLY counter zues. Before the addition of ER, we had to choose. Either counter Ares or counter the garbage Zues spammers, we couldnt do both.  Now we can and Zues users are just made because now we arent a 4 second kill in their spam cycle.

photo Finalwaremblems1_zps4e7b1825.jpg
Message 31 of 53 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jun 13, 2013
If they take away ER from Godly War Armour and give it to Godly Battle Armour this is what youll get from Godly Battle Armour:

Estimated stats at Rank 3: +15 HP, +40 ER, +40PR

and at the moment Godly Armour of Poseidon combined with Godly Spear of Poseidon stats at Rank 3 look like this:

+44% EP +40%PR and +50%ER

So they have this kind of resists, and elemental damage without and thats what EVERY allegiance would want, to deal tons of damage while having this insane sustain.

By taking away ER from one armour and giving to another Poseidons, and their purpose is to Tank/Support but not limited to it, then Poseidons will be able to choose, to play with Resists but without that Zeusy ER, or play only with PR some HP boost and with Zeusy EP.

At the moment, the way we can build our Poseidon, the build is flawless, it has everything. The amount of boost theyve received is more than any Allegiance, compare they stats to any other Allegiance stat boost and youll see that other Allegiances got a slight boost to their stats.
Message 32 of 53 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jun 13, 2013

ya it is crazy that people cry about his relic, when everytime I encounter one I can kill him 1v1, I string him through his resilience. But you get teammates who cry about the relic, so your like, ok hes got the relic DONT FIGHT HIM, let me kill him all in one combo thats what needs to be done. but they just keep making activating his I frames with [] spam and he lives forever... SO i just leave that poseidon to kill my teammates go get alters, come back and finish him off all in one combo. But TBH my worst enemy when fighting that relic is my team.

Message 33 of 53 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Jun 13, 2013

there is only one weapon that is even helped significantly by elemental power on poseidon. read my post on the last page. i explain why 52% el pwr on my old pose build was useless.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 53 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Jun 13, 2013

there is only one weapon that is even helped significantly by elemental power on poseidon. read my post on the last page. i explain why 52% el pwr on my old pose build was useless...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 53 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 13, 2013

qwertyLife wrote:
If they take away ER from Godly War Armour and give it to Godly Battle Armour this is what youll get from Godly Battle Armour:

Estimated stats at Rank 3: +15 HP, +40 ER, +40PR

and at the moment Godly Armour of Poseidon combined with Godly Spear of Poseidon stats at Rank 3 look like this:

+44% EP +40%PR and +50%ER

So they have this kind of resists, and elemental damage without and thats what EVERY allegiance would want, to deal tons of damage while having this insane sustain.

By taking away ER from one armour and giving to another Poseidons, and their purpose is to Tank/Support but not limited to it, then Poseidons will be able to choose, to play with Resists but without that Zeusy ER, or play only with PR some HP boost and with Zeusy EP.

At the moment, the way we can build our Poseidon, the build is flawless, it has everything. The amount of boost theyve received is more than any Allegiance, compare they stats to any other Allegiance stat boost and youll see that other Allegiances got a slight boost to their stats.

First, have you considered that maybe this was their way of nerfing Zues spammers without actually nerfing Zues? Now Zues has a counter. Period. Second, you're assuming that they are using the Spear...F the spear...lol

Message 36 of 53 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Break guard + Bounce + Grapple combo often times

Ring Outs

For spears... I'm not sure how anybody can defeat this relic with spear(s) maybe reeling combos can?  Only all I can think up of Ring Out of thrusting poke.

Message 37 of 53 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Its easy to break down this relic.  There are combo strings that will take off a whole bar before relic can activate.  Its not even Poseidens best relic.

Message 38 of 53 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

I think everyone is forgetting something.

Picture 9.png

+11% Physical Power, +8% Physical Resist and +11% Elemental Resist. The same defensive stats that Poseidon has on his Godly War Armour.

So before you keep preaching nerf Poseidon, what is going to happen if they do and we end up having Ares players who have better defense then Poseidon.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 39 of 53 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Baha619 wrote:

Its easy to break down this relic.  There are combo strings that will take off a whole bar before relic can activate.  Its not even Poseidens best relic.

^ This.

Message 40 of 53 (210 Views)
0 Likes