Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Red PS3! God of War Edition!

Feb 4, 2013
@rachelnlucas

Thanks! If I were fortunate enough to win I'd just have 2 PS3s. Never getting rid of my 60GB fatty. Lol!
Message 31 of 70 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 4, 2013

@DaJizzle You Are So Lucky To Still Have The 1st Gen. PS3 !

Do You Look At It Everyday And Give It A Kiss For Looking So Sexy ? .Laughs

I Have The Ugly 2nd Gen. .Lol I Do Like It With The Official Stand I Bought For It, But The 1st Gen. Is The Nicer Looking .

By The Way Mr. Jizzle, Do You Think Sony Will "Announce" The Successor To The Ps3 On Feb. 20th ?

I Think They Might But Not Give Away The Official Name And Design Until E3 .

It Is Just Exciting You Know : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 32 of 70 (136 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Feb 4, 2013
@stripesmarine

Yeah I love the fatty! 4 USB ports, CompactFlash, and SD Card Reader. Yeah! Plus that glossy black looks good with my entertainment center. Lol! Smiley Happy

But I think Sony will announce the successor to the PS3 on 2/20. If not, it could be the introduction of cloud gaming. I remember they bought a streaming service about a year ago. Smiley Very Happy
Message 33 of 70 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 4, 2013

@stripesmarine, DaJizzle

Not sure if they will announce before Xbox......but that announcement must be coming soon. Got my Gameinformer this weekend in the mail. Lots of next gen titles in there and one was projected for early 2014 haven't read all the way through it yet though.

I wonder if the current PS Network will transfer over or will we have to make new accounts and re-friend everyone.

I miss my fatty.......played PS2 games, had more USB ports and all other kinda stuff. And the sleek finished was better than the dull slims.

Message 34 of 70 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 4, 2013

@DaJizzle *stripesmarine is now officially jelly of the sexy beast* .Laughs

Yeah They Bought Gakai For I Think 380 Million Dollars .

They For Sure Have Something Big In Mind With Cloud Gaming/Saving/Storing/Uploading ...

This Will Be The Beggining Of A New Era Of Gaming Consoles .

No Longer Will People Use Their Desktops/Tablets In The Household For The All In One Gaming Console Will Satisfy All Forms Of Entertainment And Beyond .Lol

Are You Buying It On Launch Mr. DaJizzle If The MSRP Is Ok With You ?

I Think $399 Will Be The Standard: PS4 Console/DualShock 4?/HDMI Connector/Power Adapter/ ...

Should Be Kool To Say The Least ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 35 of 70 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 4, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

I wonder if the current PS Network will transfer over or will we have to make new accounts and re-friend everyone.

I Think It Will It Has To Since PS+ Is A Service Tied To Your Paying PSN ID .

Plus For The Many Games Bought On PSN, And The Movies Bought On The SEN Store As Well, It Would Make Sense To Transfer Over When You Sign In For The First Time .

The Only Complaint I Hear About All This Is The Ability To Not Modify Your Current PSN ID Which Many, Many, Many Players Want Including Myself .Lol

Even If We Pay A "Modification Fee" Of $1.99 To 4.99 Which Is A Nominal Fee For Many, But Costly To A Lot As Well .

If We As Players Hope For Anything Out Of The Ps4 It Is This, Low MSRP, Two HDMI Ports, 4 USB's, A Refined DualShock Controller Etc ...

Just As Long As The Developers Find It Easy To Program For It This Time Around .Laughs

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 36 of 70 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 4, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

rachelnlucas wrote:

I Think It Will It Has To Since PS+ Is A Service Tied To Your Paying PSN ID .

Plus For The Many Games Bought On PSN, And The Movies Bought On The SEN Store As Well, It Would Make Sense To Transfer Over When You Sign In For The First Time .

The Only Complaint I Hear About All This Is The Ability To Not Modify Your Current PSN ID Which Many, Many, Many Players Want Including Myself .Lol

Even If We Pay A "Modification Fee" Of $1.99 To 4.99 Which Is A Nominal Fee For Many, But Costly To A Lot As Well .

If We As Players Hope For Anything Out Of The Ps4 It Is This, Low MSRP, Two HDMI Ports, 4 USB's, A Refined DualShock Controller Etc ...

Just As Long As The Developers Find It Easy To Program For It This Time Around .Laughs

You would think that the PS Network would just transfer over, but Sony isn't known for doing the easier more freiendly solution now are they?

Cloud Gaming is a very nice option , however a lot of people would not like to only have internet options. Not everyone in the world has access to high speed internet.  Hopefully This isn't even thought about until everyone has access to high speed internet relatively cheap. It would cut out a whole demographic of gamers if they made that a requirement in the near future.

Message 37 of 70 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 4, 2013

@rachelnlucas Your Probably Right, Sony Is A Known For Just Looking The Other Way .Lol

Yes Online Cloud Gaming Requires Mid To High Connection Rates To The Internet, And Maybe Players Are Just Getting By With Low .

As Long As Sony Reaches To About 85% They Should Have A Stronger "Foothold" Next Gen In The Console Wars .Laughs

But I Think The PS4 Is Too Early If They Do Announce It, Seems Like This Year Many Great Games Are Releasing Up Until The Middle Of The Third Quarter ,

The Fourth Quarter Is Just Clandestine, Wonder If They Announce 1st Party Games During To Tie It Over Until Next Year When It Is Rumored To Release .

Just A Lot To Think About, They Just Have To Play It Smart This Time If They Want To Relive Their PS2 Glory Days ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 38 of 70 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Feb 4, 2013
@stripesmarine

Probably! If Mr. MSRP is reasonable and the supply is right. New things tend to sell out quickly. Lol! Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 70 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 4, 2013

@DaJizzle What If The MSRP Is A Misses Instead ?

Did You Ever Think Of It Mr. DaJizzle Huh ? .Lolz

What If I Just Refered To You As Ms. DaJizzle ? Would You Like It .Just Messing Man 

But Yeah The PS4 Needs To Be A All Around BEAST If It Wants To Take The Lead This Gen. Units Sold Wise .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 40 of 70 (104 Views)
0 Likes