Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 13 2013
By: PatrickCameron First Son 6 posts

Really Annoying!!! When you press for either special attack or parry and nothing happens :(

6 replies 125 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

Really Annoying!!! When you press for either special attack or parry and nothing happens :smileysad:

What is with that??? shouldn't the game flow?  It seems like I have to take my fingers off L1 and re-do the move... that defeats the purpose for me... I think you should be able to hold L1 then press for special attack or parry without having to remove your fingers off L1... Is there a problem when you are also moving and pressing the buttons?  Why don't my moves work if I have the right ones pressed?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Really Annoying!!! When you press for either special attack or parry and nothing happens :(

Jan 13, 2013

That happens to me sometimes and it seems like it's random.  It was happening a lot to me last night and I noticed all the matches I participated in were laggy.  I think it's something to do with lag or maybe it's a bug.  Like when you want to sprint and your guy taunts.  That only ever happens to me when the match I'm in is really laggy.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
598 posts

Re: Really Annoying!!! When you press for either special attack or parry and nothing happens :(

Jan 13, 2013

The Strong Attacks overpowers the parry and the block and i did have problems with the special attack as well or you mean magic attack? or the L2 relic or something i was fighting with someone and couldnt do a special attack pressing the R2 but i hope in the final game it be a way the gameplay can flow with a good amount of ways to defend yourself

Capt. Icon of the EZ$Gang

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jan 13, 2013

This happens to me frequently. I'll be pressing the buttons and nothing happens. IT has to be some sort of connection error.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 13, 2013

The responsability seems to be a bit slow sometimes. I experience a similar thing when i run towards a capture point, jump the final metres to land inside the circle, press R1 while i am still in the air and nothing happens when i land on the spot, so i have to press R1 again.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I get this a lot too when trying to pick up world weapons, capture points in TFotG. I hate it. It happens sometimes when I try to parry but never when I try to do specials. I don't get it.

For some reason now, whenever I try to grapple with R1 (obviously) it doesn't work. Just randomly too, and in times where I could REALLY hurt someone. They'll be running to health or something and I'll be like "YES YOU'RE MINE" but I push R1 repeatedly and nothing happens.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 13, 2013

That is pretty annoying, I have never had this happen, but I have had a couple times during Team matches in which I pull a trap switch then immediately try to sprint and instead my character will either do a brief shoulder charge, a special attack, or sometimes a weird taunt move. Now this might just be a glitch with my controller having low batteries... but I don't know how to do the taunt move when trying to.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (70 Views)
0 Likes