Highlighted
Jan 11 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts

Read This !!!!!!!

38 replies 302 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

The world weapons are perfect you need to know how to dodge. It is rediculous how much people cry about this game just because they are not good. Learn to move swift, Attack fast, right time to parry, learn arial attacks, and pefect your timing to gain critical hits. Everything about this game is fine. a Few bugs that can easily be fixed with time. But its ok I will feast on the fragile and the hesitant. If you dont like it, dont play. Not everyone has what it takes to learn how to master the art of combos and evades the game has to offer. The Adrenaline rush you recieve after slaying opponents in this game exceeds and fighting game. The maps are amazing and the titan makes the battle more exhilarating.  Add a few more epic large and short maps and this game will rival all others in 2013.

Message 1 of 39 (302 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: Read This !!!!!!!

Jan 11, 2013

true that dude

Message 2 of 39 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 11, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

The world weapons are perfect you need to know how to dodge. It is rediculous how much people cry about this game just because they are not good. Learn to move swift, Attack fast, right time to parry, learn arial attacks, and pefect your timing to gain critical hits. Everything about this game is fine. a Few bugs that can easily be fixed with time. But its ok I will feast on the fragile and the hesitant. If you dont like it, dont play. Not everyone has what it takes to learn how to master the art of combos and evades the game has to offer. The Adrenaline rush you recieve after slaying opponents in this game exceeds and fighting game. The maps are amazing and the titan makes the battle more exhilarating.  Add a few more epic large and short maps and this game will rival all others in 2013.

And you're already a master of the arts of combos and evades? Keep your ego away from the forums.

Message 3 of 39 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Yeah actually I am. Honestly I dont believe there is anyone who can beat me in the arena. If there is some form of 1v1 I will back up my boast i assure you. As long as team party invites are absolute then me and my goons will ignite our ego . wow people so serious on this forum lol 

Message 4 of 39 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 11, 2013
A lot of people who complain about things are god at the game...

But it's true, world weapons spawn way too fast and to top it off there's 2 hammers and one boot on team favor...2 boots on flag.

I ran into you last night for a couple matches, and you used the hammer quite a bit...so this doesn't surprise me you'd be willing to argue that they aren't OP.
Message 5 of 39 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 11, 2013

lol the hammer is supose to be powerful guys. It creates adversity and allows people to really show of there talent. I can take out any guy with a hammer anytime without one lol.  and I connect with it because my timing is precise.

Message 6 of 39 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Jan 11, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

Yeah actually I am. Honestly I dont believe there is anyone who can beat me in the arena. If there is some form of 1v1 I will back up my boast i assure you. As long as team party invites are absolute then me and my goons will ignite our ego . wow people so serious on this forum lol 

I can read your moves like a book Gaul51 Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 39 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 11, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

lol the hammer is supose to be powerful guys. It creates adversity and allows people to really show of there talent. I can take out any guy with a hammer anytime without one lol.  and I connect with it because my timing is precise.

the point of the hammer is to be the fighting game equivalent of a power weapon, and you don't see  RPGs and grenade launchers spawning every 20 seconds.

Yeah, we get it people can dodge and what have you but that's not the point.  There shouldn't be so many in play.  People rely on them too much.  

And the whole "get better" argument as been used so many times before, it doesn't work.  The only time people use the "get better" argument is when they are protecting the thing they love to abuse.  Because really, if you're so good that it doesn't matter to you then why on earth fight it so hard?  It'd be better for everyone.  

Message 8 of 39 (255 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Jan 11, 2013

There are literally thousands of people beginning to master the beta,  so boasting about your talents is really irrelevant in the forums LOL.   But has anyone been successful with voice yet?  I cant find anywhere where anyone has officially confirmed what the hang up is with it not working. 

Message 9 of 39 (248 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 11, 2013

plz del sol lets not get outlandish. I devour you in the arena lol. Lucky that last match ended in a draw and they didnt count my titan kill at the end because the game glitched but I surely put the team on my back. You get me a few times I wont lie but I have bested you a dozen more  times in the arena.

Message 10 of 39 (243 Views)
0 Likes