Last Guardian
11800 posts

Re: Question for Poseidon Players

Mar 15, 2013

Well I usually use battle armor and spear for tank prowess and slight range. I generally run for open objectives or the largest group of enemies I can find. I have no fear of running into a 3v1 bcuz of all the phys resist and my heal item (the siren repel one). Usually I can outlast and kill at least two then escape unless there is a Hades (I struggle with those). So overall, I like to hunt groups/objectives and engage risky teamfights. Does that help lol sorry if it sounds odd.

Thanks for the help

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 36 (759 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Okay , we can probably help with a little more of specifics of sorts with that info.

I'd suggest if you can get your magic and item usage to respawn during these run-ins then use an armor that gives the cooldown ability and see if you can tell a difference in these battles.  The siren item will push them away and heal you so this would be good for that.

If you can't usually get your item to regenerate fast enough and are losing too much heal then an almost pure defense with the health will do better. Poseidon is supposed to have a high amount of health . Higher the health and more defense then the harder it would be to kill you and ( or take more time) and you might have a couple dead by then and might have your item back to use by the end of that skirmish.

I'm sure you are looking for armor names and such but I haven't unlocked all of them and don't know the full stats of all the armor. So generals should work if you can look at them and they work for you until you can level them and see if they are working for you.

Message 12 of 36 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 15, 2013

^ok thanks I appreciate the quick responses from everyone

Message 13 of 36 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I'm leaning toward sticking with my tank build but it would seem like a shame to let that high level gear go to waste XD oh well

Message 14 of 36 (735 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Mar 15, 2013

team hades we rule the underworld ur sould will eventually be ours there is no hiddin or runnin from death lol

Message 15 of 36 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Lol I played with u yesterday monkey

Message 16 of 36 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Me personally, I sacrificed elem resist . I have 42% physical resist, 10 phys power, 75 health, 26 elem. resist, 6 cooldown, and I'm lvl 27. The armour I use is kraken upper body and war armour of poseidon head lvl 1/ bottom lvl 2. My weapon is spear of poseidon lvl 3. My champion can take out 1-2 in a crowd but is really effective in 1-on-1 battles. So I mixed a tank with a bit of physical and elem power. I average in 5 kills 3 deaths cause I use abilities to help the team also but my playstyle is more run and gun to let my team tackle objectives. Also, yesterday I caught a 15-3 with poseidon which was beautiful lol. I have some probs with ares and groups of 4 vs 1 but I come back and pick them off 1 by 1. Alot of my award for matches are taking out a who team lol. This is just a suggestion you don't have to try this build. I just suggest you try mixing armour, abilities, and weapons that suit ur play style. Smiley Wink

Erebus Is The Ish Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 36 (664 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 16, 2013

So for the high high level broseidon players, what are good weapons?

Does the first Sword of Poseidon do elemental damage with its special skills? I am getting high elemental attack rate but want to know if these skills actually make use of the stat. I love this sword a lot!

Do the healing stats on staffs benefit from elem dmg %? Like will I heal more to my teammates with the skills if I have higher % or..?

Message 18 of 36 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Mar 16, 2013

EntombedValkyrie wrote:

I have level 30 poseidon with that armor using sword and I stun lock 3v1 and win almost every time. I'll post it soon.

But I refuse to use the helmet because its ugly.

I've passed on a piece of armor or two for this very reason haha

Message 19 of 36 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 16, 2013

@absolution.....

I am now rank 29 Poseidon.....the spear of poseidon combined with his Battle armor (not war armor)....has allowed me to tank 3v1 and kill everybody if I have magic Smiley Happy It is an AMAZING combo

Message 20 of 36 (310 Views)
0 Likes