Highlighted
Mar 15 2013
By: Poseidon4ever Last Guardian 11800 posts

Question for Poseidon Players

35 replies 1303 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

Hey guys! I'm almost level 25 and I was a bit disappointed in the War Armor of Poseidon stats......it has less armor and health than the Battle Armor but gives quite a bit of elemental power......is it worth the switch? (sorry if this is a dumb question I just dont quite understand)

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 36 (1,303 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Question for Poseidon Players

Mar 15, 2013

If you're posiedon, trust me, you want the Elemental Power. Throw in the Maul Of Poseidon; which also has charge moves, so if you press and hold L1+Square or L1+Triangle, the move is a lot stronger. Also rank up the Ice MaelStrom magic and the Relic of Sacrifice.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 2 of 36 (1,298 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 15, 2013

^I cant use hammers.....only decent with spears.....is the lance a good weapon? And are you saying that the elemental power is worth the reduced health and phys resistance?

Message 3 of 36 (1,274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Yes to all those question lol. The lance has a good L1+Triangle. Better if you jump in the air too. It launches players in the air so you can combo them. The L1+Square is awesome for when people are close to the edge of a map because it pushes them off. And, if for some reason they survive, the L1+Square attack slows them down.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 4 of 36 (1,263 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

wow the lance sounds much better than the spear!

Message 5 of 36 (1,243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I have level 30 poseidon with that armor using sword and I stun lock 3v1 and win almost every time. I'll post it soon.

But I refuse to use the helmet because its ugly.

Message 6 of 36 (1,236 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 15, 2013

^which armor....i dont understand sorry

Message 7 of 36 (1,220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I honestly think it depends on your play style. I was having the same debate. The War armor has higher elemental damage which is awesome I think if ya wonna put some hurt down on them with Poseidon. At the Maul and go to town. But I am more a tank spec. I choose him because of the high damage he can withstand. I went with the battle armor for survivability. And I think I also went spear over lance for the same reason. Lance shoots a jet of water out the tip, and does some kind of healing circle thing. cool, but I like the ice power of the spear. Kraken Armor only good I think for it's cooldown. Not really worth it though I don't think. but again in all fairness I haven't used the War armor much and built it up so I could be wrong.

Message 8 of 36 (1,204 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 15, 2013

^what are the stats at max for the lance and war armor? I dont have them quite yet

Message 9 of 36 (1,190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I too am of the opinion it is completely dependent on your play style.  Do you have a team to run with and provide support like a white mage ? If so then elemental is very good for support but not so much for defense.  If not then the healing ability is underused and you would need to play it by your teammates and how they are working with you in that game. Some even without mics stick together in a group of 2-4 automatically.  If not then pick something that you like the attack of and can use well. Then pick your armor to suit the weapon and playstyle that is successful for you.

Can you give an idea of your playstyle and the weapon you like to use so we might be able to give more than just generals?

Message 10 of 36 (1,164 Views)
0 Likes