Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1296 posts
Accepted Solution

Question for, Just-Tank. EDIT: My Reply sir.

[ Edited ]
13 replies 237 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

Ok so I pre-ordered the God of War Ascension collectors Edition. It has 48hours of Double XP right? OK and I played Rise of the Warrior and got that relic "Relic of Prosperity" What if I activate the relic and use my Double XP code at the same time? Do I get 4x XP points? I'd like to know because I don't want to waste the Relic.

Edit: Ok i understand Tank, thanks for answering. BUT still do we get to use our XP Bonus+The god of War Pre-Order Bonus at the SAME time so we get X4 XP? for one round. Ok i know you siad the relic won't work, but you said we still are going to get XP prizes so what if i use those with my Pre-Order Code together?

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Re: Question for, Just-Tank or any DEVs.

Jan 12, 2013
good question.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 12, 2013

How you use that relic?, never understand...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jan 12, 2013
well the relic is for 1 match on the final game but who knows really might just auto activate.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jan 12, 2013

And to add to this, gamestop pre order now also has 48 hours double xp. Will the collector's edtion and the gamestop pre order be for the same weekend?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 12, 2013

vyrsai wrote:

And to add to this, gamestop pre order now also has 48 hours double xp. Will the collector's edtion and the gamestop pre order be for the same weekend?

I think this goes with a code that unlock the double xp, so you can choose when to redeem the code. It happen to me with Resistance 3, they give me a code to unlock a MP boost.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Santa Monica Studio Community Strategist
415 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

I will say this again and more officially at a later date. We are eliminating the Relic of Prosperity reward due to technical reasons for awarding it to you in-game. It was an unfortunte mistake on our part to award it to you, but a technical concern came to light after the fact. We'd rather be honest here than give you some smelly fishy sideways response.

When we relaunch Rise of the Warrior this week, you will see something epic, fresh, and new in regards to rewards you have won. We just had to eliminate the Rank 1 reward, it was a freebie anyways =)

We will not be awarding bonus relics via promotion code through Rise of the Warrior, but we will be providing (3) XP Boosters, those will be FAR more valuable to you.

Thanks for understanding, we hope. Stay tuned, Rise of the Warrior has EPIC...EPIC rewards in store that you do not know about yet, but will very soon.

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (189 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 12, 2013

So... when is the new chapter coming out? 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Thanks Tank and yes i understand, ok you said ", but we will be providing (3) XP Boosters, those will be FAR more valuable to you" Ok so what if i use that Pluss the Pre-Order bonus at the same time?

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Jan 13, 2013
do i get 4X XP?

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes