Jun 11 2013
By: johanhaaster1 First Son 3 posts

Problem with online gaming modes

2 replies 99 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

There seems to be a problem with my GOW online game modes. I can only play the single player Trail of the Gods mode. All the other modes take an eternity to search for players to play against and nothing happens. It just keeps saying:'Searching for players' or 'Waiting for Players' but nothing happens, have waited for more than 15 minutes to see if it really requires so much time to find some one to play against. What must i do? Please help me solve this irritation. Maybe there is extra settings etc that still must be changed some where on the network. Don't know what to do any more.

Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: Problem with online gaming modes

Jun 11, 2013

Lately ppl are having many troubles trying to play it since the weekend. This could be caused by E3 somehow, but who knows. No worries, well be worried, your not left out.

Message 2 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2330 posts

Re: Problem with online gaming modes

Jun 11, 2013

Matchmaking in this game is simply bad. You can get a full 8 people and they'll all be dropped and it will start searching again and it will repeat 3 or 4 times until it starts.

I think your issue is more to do with what region you're located in and what mode you're trying to play. Team Favor seems to be the only mode where there is a general influx of people. It still has issues trying to sort out connections though.

Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes