Mar 21 2013
By: Movezigg5 Splicer 88 posts

Problem with my controller?

17 replies 148 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

Everytime that I start to roam around in the arena, sometimes my hero does the 'taunt' move and I'm SURE that I havent pressed "UP".

Is someone having this problem too or it's my controller?

Is it possible to "disable" the taunt move?

Message 1 of 18 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Problem with my controller?

Mar 21, 2013
Can't disable it, but try switching controllers. It happens with the controller I first started playing on (with Ascension). Weird bug.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 18 (145 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 21, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
Can't disable it, but try switching controllers. It happens with the controller I first started playing on (with Ascension). Weird bug.

Ok, I will try it tonight and post here if it solves.

Thanks anyway!

Message 3 of 18 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Yeah seconded...it's your controller. I had similar problems in other games and quick controller replacement solved it.

Message 4 of 18 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Movezigg5 wrote:

Everytime that I start to roam around in the arena, sometimes my hero does the 'taunt' move and I'm SURE that I havent pressed "UP".

Is someone having this problem too or it's my controller?

Is it possible to "disable" the taunt move?

Its your controller. Had the same thing happen to me while I was playing Tekken. Made me tag my character everytime I pressed Left.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 5 of 18 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Luckly I have two controllers, but unfortunatelly I will have to buy another one in the future. Strange fact: I've never threw it to the wall and kept it clean, always.
Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 18 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013
^Why? They're both acting retarded?
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 7 of 18 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Movezigg5 wrote:
Luckly I have two controllers, but unfortunatelly I will have to buy another one in the future. Strange fact: I've never threw it to the wall and kept it clean, always.
Smiley Sad

Did you check your router, it's probably your router.  That's what others like to blame when things don't work out for them onlline.  SSM should have a press release soon letting us know how our routers (even when you don't use one) is the cause for all of lifes problems.

Message 8 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Movezigg5 wrote:
Smiley Sad

Sometimes if you grip the controller hard or press buttons hard then it could cause the thing to malfunction.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 9 of 18 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 21, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Movezigg5 wrote:
Smiley Sad

Did you check your router, it's probably your router.  That's what others like to blame when things don't work out for them onlline.  SSM should have a press release soon letting us know how our routers (even when you don't use one) is the cause for all of lifes problems.

Vanillla was bit by the sarcastic bug today lol

I will say I have been EXTREMELLY lagged for the past hour or so. It's been horrible...and no it ain't my router. I done paid good money to make sure my connection aint the problem in online gaming!

Message 10 of 18 (97 Views)
0 Likes