Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: Primordials DLC Trailer!

May 14, 2013
They also said chimera armor should be equipped with something that raises health to compensate for low health ..... (What?) and that it is best for magic alliances like Zeus and Poseidon ( WHAT?) ... Alil confused here but... Yeah.. Chim armor takes away cool down not health and it increases phys pwr... Not elemental??? It said this on the same page it announced the new maps and the new weapon class--- am I missing something or are they confused lol?
Message 41 of 58 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Cool new info! Thx gypsy! Maps look great!

austin-powers-cocktail-glass.jpg

EDIT:

After watching the video a few times, I feel like the charybdis map is a 4 player one (MoC or 2v2). There are some ppl speculating it could be a new 1v1 mode, but if that's the case why have chests/WW/alters in it?

Plus SSM might have just had 2 people fighting in it to focus more attention on the charybdis in the background as part of the trailer (i.e. it's like putting on a show).

Also, when they say coming soon they go on to mention "new maps"... not "new mode." I'm sure we'll get a new mode eventually, but I think the end of this video was just advertising new maps for existing modes. Just my opinion.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 42 of 58 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

May 14, 2013

saskamazon wrote:

Tank said these maps will be free.

Yes, these maps will be FREE.

Message 43 of 58 (341 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

May 14, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

Yes, these maps will be FREE.

*stripesmarine is seen giving gypsy a cute kiss on her cheek .Lol

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 44 of 58 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 15, 2013

I agree DJ

I believe what you see or hear from SSM is what you get basically unless they can't add it, so far from my knowledge

at least they haven't had any hidden agendas with content meaning throwing it in even though they haven't mentioned or revealed it

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 45 of 58 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

May 15, 2013

lolz at stripes 

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 46 of 58 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

May 15, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

Vampire_Damian wrote:
The Mercenary Blade isn't Primordial and the Armor of Typhon isn't a weapon or Primordial so why the f*** are they called "Primordial Weapons"? Also why is the Champion's Hammer not included with this? Seems like it should be.

The video starts with the Blades of Chaos and Armors of Darkness then progresses to the Armor of Typhon and Mercenary Blade. Smiley Happy

Correction: The video starts with the Blades of Darkness (not Chaos) and Armors of Anarchy (not Darkness). 

More importantly, that has nothing to do with the questions I asked.

1. Why is a set of armor named after a titan and a sword related to Circe being called "Primordial Weapons" when it's 1 armor set and 1 weapon, neither of which have anything to do with Primordials? And don't say that the "Primordial Weapons" title is including last weeks DLC because according to this video, Armors of Anarchy = Chaos Armor/Armor of Callisto, Blades of Darkness = Blade of Artemis/Blade of Thanatos and Primordial Weapons = Armor of Typhon/Mercenary Sword.

2. Why is the Champion's Hammer not included? It was the only other item from RotW, so it would've made sense to release it with the armor/sword.  

On a side note, it's good to hear that they still plan for the maps to be free.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 47 of 58 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

May 15, 2013
No. It will be 1v1 because if you look closely into the trailer, the camera zooms out, showing the entire map. Only two players. Also chests are probably something likely to be used when you kill someone since it takes time to respawn.

If it is 2v2... i am sure ps3 will lag and have severe fps drops. Ps3 cant handle all that
Message 48 of 58 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

May 15, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:

gypsy816 wrote:

Vampire_Damian wrote:
The Mercenary Blade isn't Primordial and the Armor of Typhon isn't a weapon or Primordial so why the f*** are they called "Primordial Weapons"? Also why is the Champion's Hammer not included with this? Seems like it should be.

The video starts with the Blades of Chaos and Armors of Darkness then progresses to the Armor of Typhon and Mercenary Blade. Smiley Happy

Correction: The video starts with the Blades of Darkness (not Chaos) and Armors of Anarchy (not Darkness). 

More importantly, that has nothing to do with the questions I asked.

1. Why is a set of armor named after a titan and a sword related to Circe being called "Primordial Weapons" when it's 1 armor set and 1 weapon, neither of which have anything to do with Primordials? And don't say that the "Primordial Weapons" title is including last weeks DLC because according to this video, Armors of Anarchy = Chaos Armor/Armor of Callisto, Blades of Darkness = Blade of Artemis/Blade of Thanatos and Primordial Weapons = Armor of Typhon/Mercenary Sword.

2. Why is the Champion's Hammer not included? It was the only other item from RotW, so it would've made sense to release it with the armor/sword.  

On a side note, it's good to hear that they still plan for the maps to be free.

Let me see what I can find out.

Message 49 of 58 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

May 16, 2013
Thank you gypsy. I know I can be a bit harsh sometimes but it's only because I'm frustrated and I want this game to get better instead of worse (like it has been doing) and false/misleading ads aren't gonna help anything except possibly sales.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 50 of 58 (135 Views)
0 Likes