Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Poseidon this week?

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

You're arguing syntax now? That has nothing to do with the Hippocampi being a part of Poseidon's power. It's called a sub-boss because you fight them partway through a chapter.

But no, this mustn't continue, because now you've been degraded to repeatedly presenting logical fallacies that have nothing to do with the original (pointless) debate.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter to me at this point. I was just musing, so whatever.

Message 81 of 172 (257 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 29, 2013

ok ok FIRST of all you started this with your post before with GOD3 spoliers 

and second and most importantly- A miniboss, also known as a middle boss, half-boss, sub-boss, or midboss, is a boss smaller and usually weaker than the main boss in the area or level.

GET IT NOW THERE 2 STAY WITH ME NOW 2 DIFFERENT BOSS"S  

SO STAY WITH ME AGAIN I KNOW ITS DIFFICULT FOR YOU BUT  POSEIDON IS ONE WHO IS IN TITAN FORM THEN THERE ARE HIS HOURSES WICH YOU FIGHT BEFORE HIM .

so you beat poseidon yet again with a punch and stab 

AND the very fact that you said "syntax" in this and said you dont care anymore means you cant say anything that makes a valid point anymore .

SO whos DEGRADED themselves now ! Smiley Mad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 172 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 29, 2013

if your going to bring up greek mithology then lets start by saying poseidon is imortal second he can control all water on planet earth and also weilds a trident that could shake the earth and shatter any object...

Heres a link for all the Hades Fan Boys

http://www.greekmythology.com/Olympians/Poseidon/poseidon.html

your welcome and good night...

images.jpgPoseidon's_attack.pngmqdefault.jpg

Message 83 of 172 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 29, 2013

WHY you have to do that Aaron first of all his little tridant did nothing so thats out second if hes imortal howed he die in GOW .

IF your bringing up the actual mythology then dont do it in GOW forum where he has allready killed all the gods .

Message 84 of 172 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 29, 2013

and you mentioned god of war wiki please take your time to read the first paragraph under the first, and buside the first picture

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Poseidon

if you cannot find it let me just propose the paracgraph to you

"Poseidon is second only in eminence to his brother, Zeus, and is the ruler and God of the Seas and ruler of Atlantis, and an antagonist in God of War III."

Spoiler
250px-Poseidon_Concept_Art.jpg

Message 85 of 172 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 29, 2013

@alex 

not according to every website and greek mithology wiki sorry but u lose, but on the other hand still cant wait to   fight on March 12Smiley Wink

Message 86 of 172 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 29, 2013

i look foward to crush you mawhahahhahahah !!!!!!!!!Hades_vs_kratos.jpg

Message 87 of 172 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jan 29, 2013
U are wrong on greed mythology Zeus and hades and poseidon are all at same level of power only deafrent zeus is the oldes brother so they made him leader if hades and Poseidon where to team up zeus will be destroy in lest then 10 secons in a 1on1 fight i hades is good but not the good then again he my win but i do know the poseidon is the stronges out of hades and him self is he more powerful then zeus i dont know but dont follow gow boss mechanic for carculation went gow have to follow a story and thes zeus vs kratos wis hsi why he is the last boss but in all truth if hades and zeus and poseidon will have got together there will have not had being a kratos he will have being turn to ach us soons us he enter olimpian sorryy for my spelling
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 88 of 172 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Man people really need to look up at there Greek mithology before commenting Hades is the oldest, Zeus is the middle child, and Poseidon is the youngest, obviously if Poseidon and Hades were to team they would beat Zeus its not like Zeus is unbeatable just cause he is the king of Olympus, also I wasn't going purely on gow accusation it was also from many other Greek mithology websites...

KNOW YOUR GREEK MITHOLOGY!!!!   

Message 89 of 172 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 29, 2013

and also Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon drew to see which part of the world they would rule after Cronos was dethroned Zeus got the best draw which was the sky, Poseidon was the seas, and Hades with the worst draw which is the Underworld....

Message 90 of 172 (174 Views)
0 Likes