Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: Please tone down the deathstreak attacks!

Apr 9, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

Using rage actually makes you look like a loser and can change the match just because you achieved a deathstreak. Imagine having rage to protect your team while it is trying to get spear of Olympus to kill the titan and get 1000 favor, is it fair? I just prefer when some random blades of chaos would appear in a MoC once, like a gods intervention, in beta.

To be honest, I'd prefer that, too.  But I can live with the current setup.  And, if the guy that's been dead weight the whole match did allow us to get the spear, well then he ended up contributing in a big way despite probably being a new or poor player.   It's good to throw people a bone now and then.  Not everyone can be an MLG pro and practice all the time.  

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 11 of 20 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I have died so often on my 9 kill because of rage mode i would prefer if they would
1. Dont let the attacks bounce you.
2. Allow us to have a preselected deathstreak like double health, full magic, better attack power....
Message 12 of 20 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 9, 2013
The rage mode can actually be countered ..you just have to have the skill & possibly a team member... I've taken out ragers by either catching them in a magic combo, throwing a world weapon at them, ringing them out, or double teaming with team member..
Message 13 of 20 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 9, 2013

^It is def possible to stop them. However, the bounce on its attacks could be toned down. Magic works best along with a launch special move Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 20 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Like I said it can be countered but i would like to try to avoid them but if they get that first hit in which is unblockable you bounce until you are dead.
Message 15 of 20 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I dont get killed often anymore by rage mode,simply when i see them popping rage on and it looks like item pop,i back away and wait perfect moment to shoot with magic or if i have wepon that has projectile i shhot them and jump slice them to death.
Message 16 of 20 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Being on a no-death streak and getting killed by some unlucky poor **bleep** getting the jump on me with these is just annoying. This is hardly the first deathstreak thread.

These should be rewarded for doing well, as has been said many times in other threads. Seriously, why are pitiful mortals incapable of anything but dying rewarded with weapons capable of such devastation?? These weapons should be for CHAMPIONS not donkeydick losers... *Sighs*
Message 17 of 20 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Doing GREAT (5-o) on 4 player Match Of Champions and then just getting raped to death 2 times a row with the Noobstreak... pretty impossible to try to watch out for a guy attacking you and then trying to evade the suicider coming in this blades blazing! This turd better be fixed soon like a wrote above the post here. Also how stupid is it that in MP you get the rage when dying/taking damage and in SP is the opposite? NO REWARDS FOR DYING **bleep** it, unless you have the relic, period.
Message 18 of 20 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Rage on MoC is a completely different story. Just say your 3rd and your making a comeback after killing the 1st or 2nd placer enough to get rage. Then they get 1 or 2 kills and extend their lead again. It's so bloody hard to make a comeback.

Rage need to be on 4-5 kills.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 19 of 20 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 10, 2013
The developers put it in there so that new players don't get their **bleep** kicked and then sell the game back to GameStop. The problem is most new players don't know how to activate it and when you're in a match of players of equal ability, it can turn the tide
Message 20 of 20 (45 Views)
0 Likes