First Son
15 posts

Re: Players that impress me!

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
lol you should post that screen viddik.

Some of the best players I've fought are actually my clan members. Lord-Kratos...man me and this guy just went all out.. we fought for so long it was awesome.

Grenik when he uses Zeus is way, way too **bleep** OP lol...he's really good with that zeus combo.

wow :0 YOu guys have a clan?? holy smokes. What's the clan name and how many active members you guys have? I wonder if there are other clans out there?

Message 11 of 118 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

Rambo-Bro wrote:
No offense oceanz but your point for sustainability is the only one that has relevance to only Zeus out of the 4 you posted. #2 - Crowd Control: Holding Square down only activates the delayed combo with the sword. I'm sorry if you were mistaken with this but Ares alignment can do this to. As for the regen, Ares has the same thing but I believe you need to open 5 chest. As for burst damage, there is the regular starting hammer's special triangle ability and also the drop magic attack for Ares players.

I am not here to argue which aliance is better.... I used to love playing Ares, and had some good runs.   Just saying this guy really impressed me when he dominated with Zeus.  He gave me a complete different perspective to the game that I've never discovered.  With Zeus elemental power gear, I am able to "nuke" for tons of damage .  And frequently too ...because every 6 chest, I can spam 2 lightening in one setting.  Imagine what that does in a team fight situation Smiley Happy  

Message 12 of 118 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

Grenix and El_Reaper760 impress me. Grenix started the BoA + Skorp trend and plays it better than anyone I've come across. El_Reaper760 is the best Ares player I've seen and sticking with it no matter what changes they keep making to gear stats and allegiance stats takes dedication. They are the only players I've run into so far that have provided me with a consistent challenge.

Message 13 of 118 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

I_ceases_I for rarily falling for my zeus shenanigans /wave

reaper is also probably the best ares player ive fought as well, dat air combo

Edit:

i'd also like to give props to friendly spike and fire traps for always being a consistent factor in most of my deaths. /salute

Message 14 of 118 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Dec 25, 2012
Too bad I can't fight you guys because of this Regional Matchmaking!!

But one player comes to mind, SPAWN-OF-EVIL_BR, He is mostly my Nemesis, I don't know why but when I fight him the 3rd guy always disconnects leaving only he and me to fight!!

His Minotaur Hammer's combos are very good!!
Message 15 of 118 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Dec 25, 2012

oceanz wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
lol you should post that screen viddik.

Some of the best players I've fought are actually my clan members. Lord-Kratos...man me and this guy just went all out.. we fought for so long it was awesome.

Grenik when he uses Zeus is way, way too **bleep** OP lol...he's really good with that zeus combo.

wow :0 YOu guys have a clan?? holy smokes. What's the clan name and how many active members you guys have? I wonder if there are other clans out there?

Clan name is Erebus and we have over 12 members currently.  I think it's close to 16 and as far as I know everyone but 2 members play quite frequently.  

Message 16 of 118 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 may be my rival >__>

Message 17 of 118 (419 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I can't say cause sometimes I don't know whether it's their actual skils or the game glitchin or them glitchin thus I almost always rage quit when I can't do anything against them, **bleep** i-frame dodges........there are a few that I know it's skills but can't remember their names clearly, think one was David-1121 or something

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 18 of 118 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Dec 25, 2012

SovereignSky wrote:

I can't say cause sometimes I don't know whether it's their actual skils or the game glitchin or them glitchin thus I almost always rage quit when I can't do anything against them, **bleep** i-frame dodges........there are a few that I know it's skills but can't remember their names clearly, think one was David-1121 or something

I do get this a lot and I have a rule when I play... if there's a certain amount of lag in a match or on a certain player who won't leave me alone with heaps of lag I just quit the match.  (more hesitant when playing with a group lol)  

I do this because Uncharted 3 caused a lot of problems rage wise for me.  I'd break stuff and gave myself a couple bruises.  Figure it's just better to stop at that point rather than just be frustrated all the time lol.  

@lord kratos 

lol yeah it was a hella good match.  Can't possibly imagine losing playing with you and our other clan members.  

Message 19 of 118 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I have yet to see anyone from the forums in a game. Though I've had plenty of nights where someone else and I take turns playing.

Message 20 of 118 (377 Views)
0 Likes