Keyblade Wielder
9803 posts

Re: Players that impress me!

Dec 26, 2012

vyrsai wrote:

I have yet to see anyone from the forums in a game. Though I've had plenty of nights where someone else and I take turns playing.

I usually just let people make a new character on their account.  I love doing it to show off the whole olympus thing, that part kicks **bleep**.  But my cousin wouldn't stop making fun of the tutorial because of how bugged it was... 

Message 21 of 118 (402 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
lol you should post that screen viddik.

Some of the best players I've fought are actually my clan members. Lord-Kratos...man me and this guy just went all out.. we fought for so long it was awesome.

Grenik when he uses Zeus is way, way too **bleep** OP lol...he's really good with that zeus combo.

wow :0 YOu guys have a clan?? holy smokes. What's the clan name and how many active members you guys have? I wonder if there are other clans out there?

Clan name is Erebus and we have over 12 members currently.  I think it's close to 16 and as far as I know everyone but 2 members play quite frequently.  

How are you guys recruiting or accepting members? Are there requirements :-D or u guys just friends 

Message 22 of 118 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9803 posts

Dec 29, 2012

oceanz wrote:

How are you guys recruiting or accepting members? Are there requirements :-D or u guys just friends 

We are looking into all kinds of members at the moment.  Lots of members are off of this forum or people we see on the game.  

Right now, metlgearsolid just looks through trophies but when we get a party system we're planning on putting people up to challenges.  

Message 23 of 118 (356 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Dec 30, 2012

I am involved in a large clan that spans serveral games and we are kind of a gaming "family" comprised of teens to mature adults and are more on the casual side.  If this interests anyone send me a FR we would love to get some people together for the release of GOWA.

Check out our clan sit as well: bhdclan.enjin.com Have a great day!

Message 24 of 118 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Yeah i am the same way though I wouldnt say large. I like to keep it small and elite. I just dont have a website or a very well managed youtube page. All my members wont see the beta till the 8th. But yeah back on topic : I dont remember any of the names but the results were the same. In the Free for all mode as soon as the match would begin i would be thrown into an infinite combo unable to defend myself. It would start on the ground and some how end with me being juggled off the wall. The little recover animation almost had no effect and my only way out was to use the shouts.In the recover animation i would either still take damage and die or they would time the next hit perfectly without time for me to react and im back in the loop. Every now and then ill run into players with this skill set and just go to war as best as possible.

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 25 of 118 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Jan 1, 2013

@GoldHawk1 We are clan members and you seem like a pretty good GOW player! I would like to play with you sometime because I've never even been in a match with you before, and I wanna see how good you are. We can team up or play FFA, doesn't matter to me. Hopefully we can on the 2nd :smileyhappy:!

Erebus..jpg
Message 26 of 118 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9803 posts

Jan 1, 2013
lol of course distrubeddude, you're in our clan are you not?
Message 27 of 118 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
lol of course distrubeddude, you're in our clan are you not?

Yep!

Erebus..jpg
Message 28 of 118 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

I have to say Solidsnap and The1itguy, they are always on and very dangerous.

Message 29 of 118 (282 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Everyone I have played with on the forums or seen are good players.

Message 30 of 118 (265 Views)