Dec 24 2012
By: oceanz First Son 15 posts

Players that impress me!

[ Edited ]
117 replies 1089 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

MCHOLLYWOOD  <-----  Guy really dominated several round when I played with him.  He made me change from Ares to Zeus Smiley Happy

I am curious who you guys are impressed by?

Message 1 of 118 (1,089 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Re: Players that impress me!

Dec 24, 2012

Honestly? People who play as Ares alliance because even though they are WAY and I mean WAY underpowered compared to Zeus alliance they somehow dominate with what they have!

Message 2 of 118 (1,075 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Dec 24, 2012

g_TbH_K1Ll3R wrote:

Honestly? People who play as Ares alliance because even though they are WAY and I mean WAY underpowered compared to Zeus alliance they somehow dominate with what they have!

So me? http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNdoO7LakwWpWTpvzoDxcgEIx7aGe_klU&feature=mh_lolz

Smiley Wink

I haven't noticed anything being OP, what extra does Zeus Have? Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 118 (1,065 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Zeus' have relics and other abilities that makes them use magic more often, and its prett annoying because the mayority of them are just evading and using magic

Message 4 of 118 (1,052 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

g_TbH_K1Ll3R wrote:

So me? http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNdoO7LakwWpWTpvzoDxcgEIx7aGe_klU&feature=mh_lolz

Smiley Wink

I haven't noticed anything being OP, what extra does Zeus Have? Smiley Tongue

I personally *don't* think Zeus is OP, but I love these things about Zues:

1. Sustain: Teleport away and get health

2. Crowd control: Silence (Zeus swrod hold square)

3. Regen: whole team get magic every 3 chest you open

4. Burst damage: Lightening sucks everyone in near you, knock them up, and deal tons of damage (with elemental gear)

Message 5 of 118 (1,045 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Dec 24, 2012
No offense oceanz but your point for sustainability is the only one that has relevance to only Zeus out of the 4 you posted. #2 - Crowd Control: Holding Square down only activates the delayed combo with the sword. I'm sorry if you were mistaken with this but Ares alignment can do this to. As for the regen, Ares has the same thing but I believe you need to open 5 chest. As for burst damage, there is the regular starting hammer's special triangle ability and also the drop magic attack for Ares players.
Message 6 of 118 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Zeus is because of magic and hammers

Zeus hammer: L1 /\ is Light Hole, sucks enemies in and slams hammer on ground and I think silences

L1 [] is hammer version of the Cone magic

Thunderstorm: sucks enemies in and silences

Relics: Harmony: every 3 chests, team gets 50 magic

Chance: low chance to gain 50 magic when you open chest, you spawn, you kill or you use magic

I use Chance and I get magic every 3 types I think....popular combo is Thunderstorm-Light Hole-Hammer Cone as it's pretty hard to dodge....

Ares has underwhelming magic, Ares Punch's mine can be blocked and dodged **bleep**, Demigod is VERY easily dodged and has no relics that give magic

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 7 of 118 (1,001 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Wow this went off topic.

i've butted heads with a few exceptional gamers in here with a firm grasp of range, predicting moves and the like. Goldhawk off the top of my head is one I can remember (most likely cuz he posts here often and one SS I have shows him rivialling my kills) but also there's a Dev who runs Ares with Cerberus Sword who's grasp of tactics and aggressive gameplay blew my mind. Not sure who that is but you can usually tell him from the other Devs.
Message 8 of 118 (982 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 24, 2012
lol you should post that screen viddik.

Some of the best players I've fought are actually my clan members. Lord-Kratos...man me and this guy just went all out.. we fought for so long it was awesome.

Grenik when he uses Zeus is way, way too **bleep** OP lol...he's really good with that zeus combo.
Message 9 of 118 (970 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

Viddik wrote:
Wow this went off topic.

i've butted heads with a few exceptional gamers in here with a firm grasp of range, predicting moves and the like. Goldhawk off the top of my head is one I can remember (most likely cuz he posts here often and one SS I have shows him rivialling my kills) but also there's a Dev who runs Ares with Cerberus Sword who's grasp of tactics and aggressive gameplay blew my mind. Not sure who that is but you can usually tell him from the other Devs.

haha thank you. Glad you brought the topic back... 

Message 10 of 118 (958 Views)
0 Likes