Dec 21 2012
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1333 posts

Platinum trophy achievements.

[ Edited ]
11 replies 283 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

Lets say you have a Platinum trophy for God of War 1, that would able you to unlock exclusive armor and weapons for Ascension Online or even unlocks for the single player. Lets say you have the Platinum for God of war ghost of Sparta, You would unlock Kratos's Ghost of Sparta costume or a Deimos skin for single player and the armor of thanatos and blade of Thanatos for ascension online. Also can get a Platinum Trophy Tattoo to go on your champion so people know you're a God of War legend. Also, getting ALL God of war Platinum's, including Ascension would let you use ALL of Kratos's past God of War weapons and as for online, How about just a Kratos tattoo? What do you guys think

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 12 (283 Views)
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Re: Platinum trophy achievements.

Dec 21, 2012
I wouldn't mind it. I've worked hard to platinum all 5 God of War games so that would be nice. I've seen other games check for previous game trophies to unluck stuff in the new game too, like inFamous.
Message 2 of 12 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Dec 21, 2012
This is a good idea a little treat to the hardcore God of War Fans!
Message 3 of 12 (259 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I am in favor of this.. it will only encourage others to futher their experience *if they haven't already* of the most epic series of all time!  

As long as the rewards are *cool* but not Overpowered and just completely unfair to other players I am definitely all for it.

Here are some Ideas

Platinum for Ascension- Something really cool from Ascension that we don't know of yet :-)

Platinum for chains of olympus-- A Helios or Persephone Armor set/ weapon/ magic

Platinum for GOW1- Blade of Artemis/ Artemis armor set??  

Plat for Ghost of Sparta-  A special item of either Scylla or Thanatos

Plat for GOW 2-  Armor of a Titan... Gaia or cronos.. or maybe a relic or item that does something like wrath of the titans

Plat for Gow 3- There is so much to pick for this one...  Maybe a spell similar to the one attached to the blades of exile that rains arrows in a AE effect....  Or the blade of olympus?  Since this is your rage throughout GOW 3!

Message 4 of 12 (253 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Totally Agree!! Some Ideas:

Platinum for Chains of Olympus - A Helios or Persephone Armor set/ weapon/ magic

Platinum for GoW 1 - Maybe a Pandora's Box Relic

Platinum for Ghost of Sparta - Thanatos' Sword or Deimos' Armor

Platinum for GoW 2 - Armor of a Titan... Gaia or cronos.. or maybe a relic or item that does something like wrath of the titans

Platinum for GoW 3 - I forgot the name of the magic, I think it was Shield of Sparta, the first magic you got!!
Message 5 of 12 (250 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Agreed, especially since I just started running through all the games again

Message 6 of 12 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I like the ideas for the other God of War's but Ghost of Sparta I really would like a Deimos skin or his armor is fine or the Arms of Sparta that would kick **bleep**!
Message 7 of 12 (237 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Dec 21, 2012

That's actually an excellent idea, the only thing i don't want is online trophies, I hate those

Message 8 of 12 (226 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Yea i can agre with you guys on that one. getting a deimos skin for single player would be BEAST! OR having all 6 Plats will give you ALL Kratos's past weapons for single player XD

lawl.jpg

Message 9 of 12 (213 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jan 8, 2013

You meen FUTURE weapons? :-)

Message 10 of 12 (179 Views)