Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: Percentage of WHAT???

Apr 10, 2013

sNsReal wrote:

SteampunkRuin wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Gods-lvl-30-with-no-armor-an...

check out this thread TC.

You didnt get it or didnt read the thread.

The link shows base stats % not base damage or mitigation IN NUMBERS (knowing the numbers is the most important  thing, cos it gives you the chance to calculate how much your dmg output will be based on that numbers).

Example. I know that Zeus has the lowest health pool, AND the hp number, lets say 60 for example and 0 phisical resist, ok, now ares do base damage of 10 per sqare hit, asuming that 50% increased phisical dmg from gear you will get a sqare hit of 15 instead of 10, so i need 4 hits to take him down instead of 6.

Wait... are sure base square dmg for Ares is 10?

this is cool info

Message 21 of 23 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Rolingachu wrote:

Indeed...the guy is married, give him a breake...i prefer to brake my oath and be taked by the furies than that kind of torture.

I feel real empaphy my fellow champions... 

at home i feel like a ares with no gear while my wife is wearing full battle armor of zeus and has infinite magic....

its just broken in her favor.

Man, when i was younger i used to spend days in the lab with fighting games iventing new technology... i wish i had the time.

at least during the day as a creative director i can tell people what to do and chat with cool dudes such as you all.

Anyone willing to make the party of 4 and replicate the experiment to get us some insight on how the dmg and reductions works?

Message 22 of 23 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Sorry mate just trying to help.
Message 23 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes