Mar 26 2013
By: John-TC Lombax Warrior 164 posts

Percentage of WHAT???

22 replies 3455 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

ok so you give percentages, we know that health is a base stat and cooldown reduction reduce cds but what do the others do? Does each god have base stats and physical, elemental just boost that base stat? Please give us a explanation of stats please. Just give us the stats for each god if the case under the multiplayer section on the site.

Message 1 of 23 (3,455 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Re: Percentage of WHAT???

Mar 26, 2013

Stats are as follows

Health: How much damage you can take until you're stunned

Elemental power: How much damage magic and certain power skills will do

Elemental resistance: How much damage you negate from magic or certain power skills

Physical power: How much damage your basic attacks and certain power skills do

Physical resistance: How much damage you negate from basic attacks or certain power skills

Cooldown Reduction: Reduces the time between power skills and item uses

Ares generally has better physical power

Hades generally has better cooldown reduction

Poseidon generally has better physical resistance and health

Zeus generally has better elemental power and elemental resistance.

Message 2 of 23 (3,099 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I know that painrising i want to know what the base stats are as in for ares lets say
Health 70
Elemental Power ?
Elemental Resistance ?
Physical Power ?
Physical Resistance ?
Cooldown Reduction stats on armor

What I want to know is the ? a number that is raised by the percentage? and if it is what is that number for each god!
Message 3 of 23 (2,579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

You cant really tell. You can only get a broad idea of the numbers by what god you're choosing and his description. Like Ares is "Dominant physical power" so naturally he should have the highest base damage.

Message 4 of 23 (2,335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I would say the best way to see the base stats is to look at each god with no armor/basic armor. That'll be the bare minimum for stats I would think.
Message 5 of 23 (2,253 Views)
Splicer
75 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Actually thinking a bit reasonably, it is possible for you to find out by attempting to get a round number like 50 health and 0% physical resistance while fighting and opponent with lets say 25% physical power. You could then estimate the health based on the point where the bar is per hit then deduct 25% and find the base power. That is assuming each hit doesnt do different amounts of damage.

Message 6 of 23 (1,951 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

PainRising wrote:

Actually thinking a bit reasonably, it is possible for you to find out by attempting to get a round number like 50 health and 0% physical resistance while fighting and opponent with lets say 25% physical power. You could then estimate the health based on the point where the bar is per hit then deduct 25% and find the base power. That is assuming each hit doesnt do different amounts of damage.

Assuming specials or heavies don't ignore a certain percentage of resistance... Based on what I've seen it seems they do or they add a percentage of attack power....

Message 7 of 23 (1,003 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 9, 2013
This is another thing that is just stupid, not knowing BASE STATS! and how much BLEEPING damage a weapon does! and how much X% helps, sigh... Experimenting does not help much as armor setups change and the Olympus trainer is just not reliable as a test dummy.

There is no reason this info is not available BLEEP IT! Or is there? I dont BLEEPING know.
Message 8 of 23 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Apr 9, 2013
You can tell the stats of each god by subtracting the armor/weapon stats

I have Poseidon and Hades stats (lv30 btw):

hades

Poseidon

I will show the Ares and Zeus later
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 9 of 23 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 9, 2013
And how is that gonna help me figure out how much my weapon does damage? and how much my weapon damage or magic damage is increased after increasin certain amount of % base damage,base damage.god of mystery.
Message 10 of 23 (216 Views)
0 Likes