Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Re: People getting banned on god of war for language

May 22, 2013

I didn't know this topic can lead to such huge topic off. But whatever.

Since I started to have few "hate messages" after I brought GOWA because all my games are mostly single player games and online co-op in teamworks only.

Not like this game have online players to battle each others.

I wonder if any of you guys have experiences about this hate messages.

Do I have to shurg off to the new "hate" messages because they are similar to "trolls" that cannot be reasoned, ensures their own logics to discuss to force them to agree with them or something?

Or unless if it's battle requests for the sake of skill battles to remove the certain battle styles to test out?

Or it's not wise to read that messages?

Or it's just up to me to decide whatever I do with them?

Message 61 of 64 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

May 22, 2013
^I received hate messages. Some things I care not to repeat. I simply reply, "Kiss A$$ and welcome to my block list." I have no problem adding foolish players to my block lists. If they try to reply back, they can't. I've blocked them. If I'm dropped into a match with them, I mute them. Problem solved. Smiley Wink

There's my one post for the week. *dashes off*

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 62 of 64 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 22, 2013

Sounds so simple. It's like blocking their screen while I completely unaware of how they all get whiny as I'm doing usual in killing. Nice

Message 63 of 64 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 23, 2013

If your friend got banned on PSN he deserved it...There isn't even a in game reporting system on this game.  You have to go outside the game to the complaint form, so for someone to do that he must have been being a jerk on more than one occasion.  Don't feel bad for him, tell him not to be a jerk off and he won't get banned.

Message 64 of 64 (58 Views)
0 Likes