sweet thanks loving the beta 

Message 51 of 71 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: Patch 1.09 Change-List + Update

Jan 9, 2013

DBL-D0105 wrote:

Seeing as there are a lot of complaints about VOIP not working properly, I thought it would be a good idea to implement team commands to the D-Pad since they don't seem to have any use. I mean pressing a button on the D-pad would display a message for the team if someone was being ganged up on like, "DBLD0105 is under attack." It would be a good way for those without mics to still communicate with the team.

...but how would you know where your teammates are? There is no map......

I would rather that we had the option to customize taunts for each of the directions in on rthe directional pad. Maybe even an option to display a text above our heads, like on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl mp. There is nothing like the salute taunt animation, and having above your head "{insert God allegiance} will be pleased."

Message 52 of 71 (454 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

BHK3 Wrote:

Same, the few amount of times they patched haven't touched the balance at all(except for preventing kill stealing), sure you can have a bug free game at release but it doesn't mean it'll be fun at release because of unbalanced weapons and magic. I'm in a favour of the gods match with a guy named nagashi and cloudff and the game just devolved into jumping and pressing triangle, pretty sad. Jump, L1 plus square gives you a good distance closing move plus a shield? The game just really stops being fun at a high level.

Oh my bad bro i guess i was spamming it alot but idk why im jumping alot and doing the x triangle attack alot i guess its because i played alot of matches yesterday with people who constantly got me into a lock with those cheap tricks and i might have just got mad and might have.. spammed alot.. my bad though ill try to stop doing that and play my old style Smiley Wink

Message 53 of 71 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jan 9, 2013

can anyone confirm that voice chat is working AT ALL?  I have played for HOURS on my mic and heard nothing.. not even static.  Just wondering about this....

Message 54 of 71 (416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Please Someone let us know if Voice is working!!!!  Or when the VOIP intruduced in the latest patch will start to work!!!!

Im sure you need feedback on that feature as well.  Or atleast let us the beta players know if its working so we dont leave our mics on all day or for hours at a time trying to see if someone can hear us or we hear someone.  Its Beta but its getting frustrating.  Going to have to back away and Breath some fresh air and come back to it LOL.  LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Message 55 of 71 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I agree I've been asking thus question and NO ONE is replieing what the heck
Message 56 of 71 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jan 10, 2013
If so many of you are having trouble, and no one else has admitted to it working, then I think it is safe to assume that voice chat is not currently working.
Message 57 of 71 (399 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 10, 2013

We could figure it out the same way we know where our enemies are. I team icon could be displayed for a few seconds to let us know where they are. The no map thing does make it more annoying than it should be to find someone, though.

Message 58 of 71 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I love the multiplayer! My only problem though is the game froze forcing me to turn my system off which when turned back on had to restore. I will keep playing the beta in hopes It wont happen again. Even so, great job guys and girls! May the gods be with us!Robot Very Happy

Message 59 of 71 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Viddik wrote:

blakzakattack wrote:

i think i played with one of the devs today not to sure. the name was DevIsStating. not too sure on the i in is being capital but the rest is right. during my match it was 3 vs 4 it usually is so im fine with that but one kid quit so it ended up 2 vs 4 and it was pretty rough.the dev was on the team with 4 while i was with one other player just getting brutatilised out there felt like 4 on 1 most of the time since i do like to fight, but either way i hope this gets fixed so it doesnt happen because being on the smaller team i assure you is no fun in any way unless you manage to go on a win streak somehow.

DevIsStating is NOT a game developer. He's a player. GoW devs will all have names that start with GoWADev then a number between 1 and 8. You know for a PS Plus beta I have yet to see a full 8 man. Games that started full almost immediately have one or two kicked. Perhaps the same bug preventing full groups for CTF is in 8 man Favor as well?

oh ok then thanks for the correction. still i hope the uneven numbers do eventually clear up

0 Likes