These all are observations made from quick testing and looking at some items/relic etc.
1. Hades Relic Of Domination gives only 35 health.
2. Zeus Chalice Of Ambrosia give only 40 mana... nice FIX.... *sigh* worthless item..
3. Hades Hammer does still not leech life on L1+Square
4. Hades Maul still does NOT charge on L1+Square
5. Sword Of Zeus L1+Square description changed, no longer "chargeable" (no that it ever worked) L1+Triangle description changed.
6. Reckoning Of Zeus no longer states that you have 2 uses but you still do.
7. Griffin Armor buffed, now gives 9% cooldown instead of 6% at level 1.
8. Lance of Hades stats changed (not 100% sure but 99% atleast)
9. Spear of Zeus L1+Triangle does not silence
So why weren't any of these in the patch notes? Pretty significant changes some of these!
Know something i missed? Please post here.
Reapers of War
need help...whenever i use my level 30 hades after a match all the exp earned by my hades char,, goes to my level 19 poseidon..
this happened after the 1.04 patch.
and also after playing a match with my hades char..after the match my character is poseidon?
do i need to level up all my char to 30 or this is a bug
sorry for my english
Haha Chalice of Ambrosia is NOT useless. I ran this morning barely needing a health fountain. The cooldown on that thing is INSANELY fast. It's useful. I actually use that item over the others.
In the beta, in the stats area, there was actually a MANA POOL stat, now i had hopes that we could store more mana and some gear would give you higher reserves, but no it was removed, it would have actually made me want to use some gear with 25 more mana pool to benefit from the 75 mana cost spells.
I'm just saying an item that gives an auto spell to Zeus, who already has 1000 ways to get magic without a fountain, is a little excessive, especially considering that same item gives a bit of health. Yet, the 40 Magic it DOES give is quite useful as it stacks great with his relics for an easy 90 magic and quite frequently due to its low cooldown. Try running with Ambrosia for awhile. By reading it sdescription, I'd agree, it's a waste. But in action it has proven to be a great addition to my repertoire.
Put it this way...if it was 50 magic, I'd be upset cuz that's just unfair lol
The Griffin Armor needed a buff so +9 cooldown at rank 1 is fine. It diminishes your health with every piece so there should be some kind of benefit.
The armor is also a pain to get as I still don't have the lower piece, but overall it's not very good armor to begin with.