I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Re: Parry has to go away

Mar 31, 2013

Arkkienkeli83 wrote:
you tell that i have bad grammar and you cant even read?i already mentioned that it can have recovery time.Bädäss indeed i am not that we can say same about you.
Ok ok... I know what i said, but one last comment Smiley Happy
When i read the first post (for the first time) Im pretty sure it did not go in to detail as how to counter the issue of being able to spam L1 all day long without any repercussions.
If it was there all along, I apologize!
But i can also not not notice that the post have been edited after DelSol-97- post about the lack of repercussions of your "system"
Again, sorry if i didn't catch it the first time!

//Crimson
Message 11 of 66 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Mar 31, 2013
i edited and applied that R1 block and timed R1 for parry nothing more.
Message 12 of 66 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Oh look... If it ain't the 'Crimson Coward'... Seriously do you even parry yourself?  Do you know how hard it is to time the parry against certain moves, especially against an opponent that is very close to you or at a bad camera angle so that you can't even predict an attack coming you way? Half the time the parry won't even work unless you release the buttons first, and by that time it is already too late, the responsiveness of the thing is just nonexistent and the rewards for a successful parry do not outweigh NOT parrying at all. You fail at parry = you pretty lose half your health of even die from a good combo.

I watched your videos and of course you are against parry system changes because it suits your "playstyle" and you don't even use it yourself (because it is that BAD).  Wouldn't it be terrible if your Jump+Triangle was parried every time, you would actually have adapt to the situation and learn to play. Just keeps spamming your magic on half healths and capture some chests, that is the "combat" that you know. Might i suggest that you try out the Hermes Spear, it allows you to run really fast and capture chests with great alacrity! Chest streaks guaranteed!

Message 13 of 66 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Mar 31, 2013

^lets keep the thread calm guys Smiley Tongue no need for flaming here Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 66 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2327 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Btw Poseidon, I have a big bloody plate of crow here for you to eat when I said the Treasure of the Gods chests hadn't been fixed and gypsy stated as such.

Yet you gave me attitude for no reason. Don't be a hypocrite about telling people not to flame.

Message 15 of 66 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Bring it on Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 66 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

^and gypsy had stated that it was fixed. He later corrected this as a communication error.

>in any case, bring it then Smiley Happy

EDIT: on that note however, you do deserve an apology. And I am sorry for how I treated you. I would say that it was because I go through 40 pm's a day from people asking questions on top of my college exam studying.....but you would be correct in that there was no excuse Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 66 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2327 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^and gypsy had stated that it was fixed. He later corrected this as a communication error.

>in any case, bring it then Smiley Happy

EDIT: on that note however, you do deserve an apology. And I am sorry for how I treated you. I would say that it was because I go through 40 pm's a day from people asking questions on top of my college exam studying.....but you would be correct in that there was no excuse Smiley Tongue

Good boy, I'll make sure I at least season it well for you.

Btw, gypsy is a girl. Just thought I'd let you know. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 66 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

Mar 31, 2013

that explains the name nikki

Message 19 of 66 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2327 posts

Mar 31, 2013

I believe there are at least two or three female mods on this forum.

It would be nice to see a lot more girls playing multiplayer as I've only come across two so far.

Message 20 of 66 (149 Views)
0 Likes