Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: PS4 or XBOX "One" or PC?

Jun 8, 2013

TheMUSEdOne wrote:
If nothing transfers then I won't be buying the ps4. I already bought GoW I & II twice already.

Are you saying you'd buy an xbox or something?  That'd be awful silly if you didn't buy a ps4 because it didn't have ps3 content, but then got a xbone instead. 

Message 11 of 23 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I never really cared much of the stories of the Infamous games, they were alright, but the thing that made me like them was the gameplay. But you need to think about it atually happening in real life, when ppl have powers, other ppl will fear them and the government would track them down and either A)kill them B) disect them(which would end up killing the guy, but its for SCIENCE!!!) or C)use them for their personal gain. Even if the person was using there powers for good, the governement would still try and capture or kill them. Havent u guys ever wondered what happened to Santa Claus, the government killed him Smiley Tongue.

Message 12 of 23 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 8, 2013
No lol I have never played any Xbox system in my life. The only systems I have played are Nintendo and PS.
Message 13 of 23 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

TheMUSEdOne wrote:
No lol I have never played any Xbox system in my life. The only systems I have played are Nintendo and PS.

Good, good u dont need to be corrupted by the Xbox. PS and Nintendo is all u need.

Message 14 of 23 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

@Jessie117 - I know that, that's mainly what bugs me. It's also why I prefer when stories like that have the superhumans beat the regular humans. Unfortunately they almost always end up with the regular humans winning somehow.

Coexistence would be preferable but since that seems nigh impossible, exterminating the regular humans seems like the only option for them besides die or become slaves. I want to see Cole's new superhuman world, not to see Delsin Rowe become the next victim of the regular human's persecution.

Crappy story aside, inFamous 2 did have great gameplay though. The UGC option was awesome, there's still some stuff I haven't fully figured out how to do. The Festival of Blood tie-in game was pretty good too, especially for how cheap it was.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 15 of 23 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I havent played Festival of Blood, but Im planning on buying it when I start work. You know, that got me thinking I wonder if the reason why they didnt call it Infamous 3 is cuz they might be planning on making a game for each of the storyline, the one will cole lives and the one that cole dies(Infamous Second Son). I would actually love to fight Cole when he is the Beast. The UGC option, I never got far with that cuz of my ps3 getting ylod, but I thought it was pretty cool on how much I did with it.

Message 16 of 23 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 8, 2013
You make a good point with the title of the next game but I wouldn't want to fight Cole after he becomes "the Beast", I'd want to play as him and see what he could make of the new world. I'd want to make it a better world but there's bound to still be evil conduits who would try to take over.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 17 of 23 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Yeah I guess we also can be Beast Cole aswell, just thought saying fighting him cuz apparently he is "evil", I wouldnt think that game would have a the good/bad thing in it.

Message 18 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Heh i think infamous is the funnest open world game ever and... I just cant wait to see the mass destruction we can cause to MASSIVE buildings in infamous second sun-- infamous 2 plot was great imo and i loves the ice good fire bad thing
Message 19 of 23 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013
I hope they atleast re release all the 1st party exclusives for ps4 pretty near to its launch-- like i will buy the entire saga AGAIN if they just make it compatible-- a re release of ascension with extended single player content/ all dlc etc would sell it on day 1 for me too-- would be awsome if they added like 20 more chapters.. 10 before where ascension atarts and 10 after to show why exactly gets him into the beginning of COO. And yeah-- GoW 4 would defintely sell it for me too-- i just really dont see that happening though and its kind of disappointing if ascension isnt playable on ps4... Simply because ill have a new system sitting here and i wont be using it as long as ascension is going hard
Message 20 of 23 (46 Views)
0 Likes