Jun 07 2013
By: Carrioner Sackboy 461 posts

PS4 or XBOX "One" or PC?

[ Edited ]
22 replies 224 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

So what you will be getting and when?

I'm getting Ps4 and if you wanna know WHY then check out my latest vid.

I can't post a link to it here because of the language BUT you can click my "YouTube" button above my signature and check out my latest vid:

NEXT GEN CONSOLES - PS4 & Xbox "ONE" | Battlefield 3

Edit:

Crap... Can anyone move it to like  "general discussion"? XD

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 1 of 23 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: PS4 or XBOX "One" or PC?

Jun 7, 2013

The more perferable one would be the PC, but as I am a Playstation fan I will get the PS4 sometime in the future, idk when. Xbox One is trash to me, Xbox 360 also was trash to me, and the Xbox... eh, this one was alright, felt like the Sega Consoles to me, you know they were not as popular but still had fun games.

Message 2 of 23 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I've always preferred PS systems over X-Box systems and I don't care for using PC for gaming but I don't really know much about the the PS4 or X-Box One at this point. Haven't looked into them recently but when I did awhile ago, they sounded more potentially bad than good to me, which is why I haven't cared to check them out more recently. Given the direction gaming is currently going in, I think when the next generation systems become current, I'll either be sticking to my older systems or finding a new hobby.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 3 of 23 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Well like i said in my vid: PS4 for me. If you wanna know why then it's in the vid.
If I write it here my comment would me like 2 pages long xD
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 4 of 23 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Ps4 for Da hardcore
Message 5 of 23 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 7, 2013
If nothing transfers then I won't be buying the ps4. I already bought GoW I & II twice already.
Message 6 of 23 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Infamous already sold ps4 for me-- oh and --- PS4>>PC>>>>>>>>Xbox one in my opinion
Message 7 of 23 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Nope the ps4 wont be able to play ps3 games, so it kind of sucks and one of the reason why Im not going to buy it during release. Once the PS4 gets alot more good games(so far Infamous: Second Son would be the only game I will buy so far) or they mention GoW4 thats when I will buy the PS4.

Message 8 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I'll be getting a PS4 and a PC. I always preferred console but I really like the PC exclusives that I've seen.
Message 9 of 23 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 8, 2013
If Second Son has as bad of a plot as inFamous 2 did, (which it seems like it does) I'm not interested. The so-called "good" and "evil" alignments in the end, might as well have just been called "human" and "conduit" or "religion" and "evolution". I'd rather a version of inFamous 3 based off the "evil" ending.

I get really sick of the "humans should fear, attack and kill superhumans" BS. X-Men, Dragon Age, inFamous, etc. all pull this crap and it's just annoying and pathetic. I look at humans like that as an evolutionary dead end best done away with.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 10 of 23 (114 Views)
0 Likes