Aug 16 2013
By: sports8guy Splicer 73 posts

PLEASE FIX UNEVEN MATCH-UPS !!!

5 replies 178 views Edited Aug 16, 2013

3 Ascended players agains a lvl 5 - lvl 12 & myself.  WTH !

How many complaints does it take over there to FIX something - pfft !!!!

Message 1 of 6 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Re: PLEASE FIX UNEVEN MATCH-UPS !!!

Aug 16, 2013

Next Match - 4 ascended players against 3 under lvl 40 with 1 ascended player.

Keep posting all these matches and taking pics until you fix this b.s. !

Message 2 of 6 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Sorry,but we will all just have to deal with it. Its pretty much like that in most online games. If they make changes to the system to match closer to levels.It will take alot longer to find enough players to start the games. then people will complain it takes to long to get into a match. They cant win either way.

I prefer getting into matches quicker,even if i get put up against people way better than me. I think most other people prefer it the way it is now. Quicker to get into games.

Message 3 of 6 (153 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Ah NO.  Couldn't be more wrong.  This is why people are RQing.  Newbies have ZERO chance in hell of surving 4 ascended players!  Have screen caps and vids to prove this!!

Message 4 of 6 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
651 posts

Aug 16, 2013

they could be a party

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 6 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Aug 16, 2013

As i said. matchmaking would take way to long. Almost everyone complained about how long it took to find matches before. Would you rather wait upwards of 10 minutes+ to find a game of more equal players or would you rather get into a game in around 1 minute or less and potentially be against higher level/skilled players? You cant have it both ways. The player base for this game is not high enough for that.  

Ps. Now think of all that waiting for a match of equal players while you have an xp booster active. it would just be ticking away while you sit in a lobby waiting......and waiting...and waiting.

Think about how **bleep** you would be sitting your booster wasting while you wait for more players your level,which may never come.

Message 6 of 6 (123 Views)