Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: Online Servers / Connection - All Read

Mar 25, 2013

XCursed_PlagueX wrote:

Dude i understand your frustration but who are they going to reply to one who slanders them screams profanity and the like or someone whos being reasonable about it you know.

calm down a little and maybe try posting your details 1 through six as mentioned in the orignal post...

better to be somewhat helpful and constructive than to bash the bajebus out of SSM.(which everyone else seems to be doing as well)

I mean yes you payed for the game yes your double exp is over so is mine im in the same boat.

@ Cursed, I understand you need to try to mediate and calm a person down but sometimes raging makes a person feel better.

You also need to show a little more that " hey, I'm bummed about...."  to get anyone to do anything sometimes. The XP has been mentioned numerious times in numerious threads. The did send a fix for part of the xp not being given however matchmaking was discussed in GREAT detail before the beta ended. We didn't get to test the party system and they said " they were confident" in it.

This would be different if you weren't promised something special for pre-ordering the game and SSM having a banked number of copies sold and people didn't give an extensive amount of feedback. However both ARE the case.  Pre-orders wouldn't happen so often if you weren't promised extras and if you didn't think you comments would be listened to/seen then you wouldn't have put your time into helping out a beta.

Matchmaking is how a game starts, you have problms with that then you are in trouble.

Message 191 of 304 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1496 posts

Mar 26, 2013
@gypsy long wait as per usual. The worst is you'd think it would be easier to find a match with multiple people in you party but it takes even longer.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 192 of 304 (494 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Matchmaking sucks that's all parasite Psn I'd wew
Message 193 of 304 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Matchamaking really sucks create a patch now
Message 194 of 304 (264 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1496 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Forgive me if this post comes across as rude, as I write it purely out of frustration.

I may be incorrect but isn't the role of a community manager to inform and communicate with the community that he or she is representing? What exactly was the point of us giving you this information? It's been almost 10 days and we've received no word in regards to what you're actually doing with the information.

Now when a company messes up with its customer base you would assume it would inform it and take certain steps to make amends. You guys messed up big time with the multiplayer and on more than one issue. Yet I honestly see SSM taking no responsibility to admit their wrong doing.

Now I'm going to give a small amount of examples out of my gaming experience as to where companies messed up but made amends the right way. The hacking that happened upon Sony a while back sucked. No one could get online for ages. But Sony were professional about it, constantly keep the community informed, gave ETA's even when they could meet them all the time. At the end of the day they even gave all psn users playstation plus access on the house as a way to say sorry.

I play tekken. Leading up to Tekken Tag 2 release there were issue but Harada constantly keep fans informed.

I'm sorry but watering down the issue just doesn't cut it for me. Asking us how the connection is going today or tomorrow with out telling us how you guys are addressing the issue or what is even the problem is not going to cut it. Business 101 will tell you to have empathy for your customer base and I have seen almost none for the laundry list of problems. No disrespect but I laughed at the claim in the first post that 'some' players are having problems, as if to hide how big the issue is. Read all the threads and post on these forum. Go check the tweets on Twitter that SSM won't respond to. Go check Facebook. Heck log on to your Ps3 out side of the office and listen to the guys in the lobby on their mics complain about how hard it is to find a match.

I don't even know why I'm writing this because it won't get responded to. None of my posts asking legitimate questions have.

I hate that this game is awesome because it forces me to put up with this nonsense. Who in their right mind waits an hour for a game? Me that's who. It's because I **bleep** love God of War. I have played every rendition of the game, even that crappy on on the iphone. I paid $144 for a collectors edition, not for the single player, not for the statue, but for the multiplayer.

Now I may be one out of thousands of your fans but show some god **bleep** respect to one of your loyal fans.

Edit: profanity

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 195 of 304 (248 Views)
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

**bleep** Right! dude, Amén, 

**bleep** multiplayer!!! can´t play cuz can´t find a match and as soon it finds one start searching for players again and over again.

I own TombRaider and listen, you dont have to wait 1 hour to find a **bleep** match... just seconds.....

Edit: profanity

Message 196 of 304 (219 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 26, 2013
1: Party of 4 and one of us goes to the other team. Invincible glitch on Bog map. Grapple lag, when im trying to grab a guy my guy just fly's in circle doesnt happens all the time but sometime it does.

2: C-Los313

3: Yes

4: Eastern afternoons

5:United States

6:High speed internet
Message 197 of 304 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Im so sick of this already, people is just out of their minds.

They already stated that they are looking at the issues, they give us a survey so we put ALL our complains or ways to follow to improve the MP, let them look at that information and work with that...

I prefer that they work on the patch instead of being here giving answers to the same crap that kidz repeat over and over and over on several posts.

Just chill out guys, a patch will come soon, most likely next week, so just stop the crap and wait, cause this does not help at all.

Message 198 of 304 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Mar 26, 2013

DaBeast151 wrote:

Forgive me if this post comes across as rude, as I write it purely out of frustration.

I may be incorrect but isn't the role of a community manager to inform and communicate with the community that he or she is representing? What exactly was the point of us giving you this information? It's been almost 10 days and we've received no word in regards to what you're actually doing with the information.

Now when a company messes up with its customer base you would assume it would inform it and take certain steps to make amends. You guys messed up big time with the multiplayer and on more than one issue. Yet I honestly see SSM taking no responsibility to admit their wrong doing.

Now I'm going to give a small amount of examples out of my gaming experience as to where companies messed up but made amends the right way. The hacking that happened upon Sony a while back sucked. No one could get online for ages. But Sony were professional about it, constantly keep the community informed, gave ETA's even when they could meet them all the time. At the end of the day they even gave all psn users playstation plus access on the house as a way to say sorry.

I play tekken. Leading up to Tekken Tag 2 release there were issue but Harada constantly keep fans informed.

I'm sorry but watering down the issue just doesn't cut it for me. Asking us how the connection is going today or tomorrow with out telling us how you guys are addressing the issue or what is even the problem is not going to cut it. Business 101 will tell you to have empathy for your customer base and I have seen almost none for the laundry list of problems. No disrespect but I laughed at the claim in the first post that 'some' players are having problems, as if to hide how big the issue is. Read all the threads and post on these forum. Go check the tweets on Twitter that SSM won't respond to. Go check Facebook. Heck log on to your Ps3 out side of the office and listen to the guys in the lobby on their mics complain about how hard it is to find a match.

I don't even know why I'm writing this because it won't get responded to. None of my posts asking legitimate questions have.

I hate that this game is awesome because it forces me to put up with this nonsense. Who in their right mind waits an hour for a game? Me that's who. It's because I f*cking love God of War. I have played every rendition of the game, even that crappy on on the iphone. I paid $144 for a collectors edition, not for the single player, not for the statue, but for the multiplayer.

Now I may be one out of thousands of your fans but show some god **bleep** respect to one of your loyal fans.

I totally understand your frustrations, and wish we had more to offer right now. Like mentioned before, we ask for this information to send to the team so they can better understand the issues presented to them.

We don't want to come to you all unless we have solid information to share. Unfortunately, that can take time.  We ask on a daily basis to check in with you and see how things are going. Any new information given could potentially lead to a faster resolution.

As always, we thank you for your patience.

Message 199 of 304 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 26, 2013

1 cant connect to multiplayer. matchmaking always kicks after the count down starts. only can play single player tiral of gods. i connected to a couple of 4 player games that always freeze a few mins in.

2 ipl-g35x

3 no

4 everytime i log on. morning or evening

5 CT, USA

6 cable broadband.

i have no problem playing BF# or COD black ops 2

Message 200 of 304 (177 Views)
0 Likes