Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: OPseidon

Jun 11, 2013

I ascended with my poseidon and had a miserable night trying to level him with godly armor... can't wait to get my relics and items back.

Message 41 of 57 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Zeus always had a counter with his **bleep** sustain. Especially Zeus with 0 mana.
Message 42 of 57 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

Jun 11, 2013

a zeus player with zero mana isnt using him right. he had access to all the same infinite combos that other gods did, but with magic as a safety net.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 57 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Ok.

Lets imagine these matchups.

Zeus vs OPseidon
Zeus gets roflstomped.

Zeus vs Ares
Long range magic my arse, if ares gets close, and he will, Zeus gets roflstomped.

Zeus vs Hades
Depends on skill.

Poseidon vs Ares
40% PR, goodbye Ares

Poseidon vs Hades
40% PR and 50% ER. Insane sustain. Hades might pull it off if played smartly and some good CDR.

Yes, they nerfed Zeus by boosting OPseidon. As if Zeus didnt have a counter before.
Poseidon is superior right now to all allegiances.

The current state of the game should not be promoting hard counters. We dont have 50 allegiances when it would be hard to pick a counter. I think that countering potential of each allegiance should be minimalistic, otherwise its Rock Paper Scissors.
But this Rock Paper Scissors is different because Im one of those players who plays rock the most and my opponent always plays paper. Its not about picks, its all about luck and who you get matched against.

to be honest, ITS BREAKING MY BALLS GETTING MATCHED AGAINST THOSE POSEIDONS AS ANY ALLEGIANCE!!!!
Message 44 of 57 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

Jun 11, 2013

you cant claim zeus gets roflstomped by anyone. try not to bias the discussion simply because you play zeus; im not trying to be biased and i play poseidon.

zeus does NOT get rofl stomped. what counter is there to the aegis, asclepius, reckoning stunlock? (rhetorical question) That is just as dirty a tactic as any other. Also, olympic judgement OR annhilation are always 1 hit kills on ares. and yes...they are long ranged imo. hades....thats tricky....i agree it depends on skill. you may have bad luck, but that is no reason to declare OP. the metagame hasnt even adjusted to this update. for all we know, somebody is about to find some hades combo that gives him infinite healing XD remember when we all realized that rel of dterm plus BoA was insane? haha gods that was a surprise. i never looked twice at that weapon until then Smiley Tongue

Message 45 of 57 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

bleep=poseidon. i dunno why they censor word p0s

I dont play zeus only.

The whole point of this thread is to show that **bleep** got the most boost from godly items.

Show me any other allegiance that got a 50% boost in a new stat.

**bleep** was somewhat top allegiance anyway, i enjoy playing as **bleep**. But the amount of benefits **bleep** received from this update makes him OPseidon.

Battle armor of zeus got +1% er boost on a single piece of armour and **bleep** got %9 on his war armour.
War armour of zeus has no stats, just a a +1% boost from its normal counterpart, while battle armour of **bleep** got +health, and +% boost to its counterpart stats.

if ssm wants to nerf zeus, decrease reckoning time and or increase mana cost. olympic judgement can have mana cost increase and no longer be able to knock people up. and oly judgement leaves user open for any dame from nthe back, so oly judgement is fine in its nature.

point still stands, that **bleep** received more boosts in bigger quantities than any other allegiance.
Message 46 of 57 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

Jun 11, 2013

qwertyLife wrote:

bleep=poseidon. i dunno why they censor word p0s

I dont play zeus only.

The whole point of this thread is to show that **bleep** got the most boost from godly items.

Show me any other allegiance that got a 50% boost in a new stat.

**bleep** was somewhat top allegiance anyway, i enjoy playing as **bleep**. But the amount of benefits **bleep** received from this update makes him OPseidon.

Battle armor of zeus got +1% er boost on a single piece of armour and **bleep** got %9 on his war armour.
War armour of zeus has no stats, just a a +1% boost from its normal counterpart, while battle armour of **bleep** got +health, and +% boost to its counterpart stats.

if ssm wants to nerf zeus, decrease reckoning time and or increase mana cost. olympic judgement can have mana cost increase and no longer be able to knock people up. and oly judgement leaves user open for any dame from nthe back, so oly judgement is fine in its nature.

point still stands, that **bleep** received more boosts in bigger quantities than any other allegiance.

^i actually find that justified since ares is used 3x more (for whatever reason) and he is indeed the minority allegiance. haha idk tho...perhaps it is op, but perhaps not *shrugs* time will tell

Message 47 of 57 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Poseidon>Ares>Zeus>Hades
Message 48 of 57 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

Ares with full Godly War Armour now has +12HP, 45% PP and 36% PR without including weapon stats. Once players get Relic of Determination back he's going to be a big contender against Poseidon. The extra HP and PR means that the likelyhood of the player getting to a health fountain has increased exponentially, added in with a Athena Sword build and they'll most likely be able to get 5-6 stacks in a game.

My point being I think people are putting too much thought into the base stats of Poseidon's new armour. Yes it is a big increase but when players all start to reach 40 again I think it will be less of an issue than people are currently thinking. When Ares players will start having 120-140% PP due to survivability I'll thank SSM for giving Poseidon a little extra protection.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 49 of 57 (111 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Jun 11, 2013
I think I've read somewhere that relic of determination will stuck only 2 times at maximum.
Message 50 of 57 (103 Views)
0 Likes