Jun 11 2013
By: qwertyLife Lombax Warrior 168 posts

OPseidon

56 replies 522 views Edited Jun 11, 2013
Forget you grandpa Zeus, daddy Hades or sister Ares, theyre all just a waste of time.

OPseidon is the new King of Gods and he will grant you 50/50/50 ER PR EP respectively when you ascend.

COME TO LIFE. COME TO OPSEIDON!!!!
Message 1 of 57 (522 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: OPseidon

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

I had my poseidon to 40 first... Never regreted! that dude is a beast! Now hes even better..Zeus is still great, the new gear with magical attack + cool down and with his sword... you can spam magical attacks with his sword often and better damage.

Message 2 of 57 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Well, I believe no god is OP, but with those stats good d*mn something is worng with him. I havent gotten to play the game yet, but Ive been hearing the ascended champions are alot more of a b*tch to kill, which isnt good for non ascended ppl like me.

Message 3 of 57 (498 Views)
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Zeus Sword spam is not viable anymore unless opponent is cornered.

Ive posted on another topic about stats comparison between Zeus and Poseidon with their Godly sets.

Godly War Armour of OPseidon + Godly Spear of OPseidon

+44% Elemental Power
+40% Physical Resist
+50% Elemental Resist

Godly Battle Armour of Zeus + Godly Sword of Zeus

+7 HP
+48% Elemental Power
+7% Physical Power
+9% Elemental Resist

So overall, OPseidon doesnt get the Physical Power and HP boosts in this comparison and only has 4% less Elemental Power, however OPseidon has 41% more Elemental Resist and 40% more Physical Resist than Zeus.
Message 4 of 57 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jun 11, 2013

lol i just want to put this out there......i am a good player but I got TRASHED tonight. Ascending is a **bleep** and i actually wouldnt recommend it unless you are ok with getting your **bleep** handed to you on a platter for a while XD im using the godly armor of poseidon and tbh it isnt nearly as good as you think. i got my face mauled by an ares with normal battle armor and the gladiator sword Smiley Tongue

it is very strong, but i regret ascending Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 57 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

Still downloading patch, but yeah my initial impression of those Poseidon stats are "OMG." I could understand him gaining a little bit of ED, but to go from nothing to a significant increase seems a bit much.

I'll reserve judgement though until I play and also hear about the stats for the other gods. Just my initial impression is all. Everyone has their own opinion.

Nice title for this thread btw lol.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 6 of 57 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Just wait until your back up to level 40 P4E then you will be kicking his a**! I hope your right though posiedon needed a nerf if anything. I couldn't effin kill you today lol. You were too hard to flash haha if you remember.
Message 7 of 57 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jun 11, 2013
You just need your Relics and Magic back.
Because saying that better stats got you thrashed harder than normal stats, without considering about Relics and Magic that play a vital role in matchups is abscent of any logical sense.

Better stats are better stats and so far OPseidon Godly War Armour is just too much of better stats.
Message 8 of 57 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

ive been DC'ing all day Smiley Sad lol my other modem got fried so i have a temporary one....im used to 35+mbps...not 5 or below >.< gooodddd daayyyuumm

yeah i remember u lol i did horrible against uXD i couldnt move.

i stand by what i say....ascending is NOT worth it. my old build was much better than the garbage im enduring XD haha there goes my journey back to 3.4 k/d.....

Message 9 of 57 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Jun 11, 2013

wait.....im using his BATTLE armor...what are the war stats?

getting my daughter relic back will be a **bleep** -_-

Message 10 of 57 (452 Views)
0 Likes