Sep 10 2013
By: TORTO_o Lombax Warrior 150 posts

OFFICIAL NERF PETITIONS THREAD

26 replies 785 views Edited Sep 10, 2013

Fellow warriors, here I compiled a list of all the INJUSTICE we suffer from the unbalance of this game! For the sake of the Gods, SIGN IT:

Hyperion Spear: that blasted spear is a joke. THE RED LIGHT SPECIALS OF THAT WEAPON HURT MY EYES!!!! Please SSM! Nerf the color of this spear! Turn it to blue! Together we stand in this fight AJ!!!

Atlas Hammer: this hammer is overpowered! Where in this game there's a weapon that actually THROW OF STONES? Energy waves, burns, spikes, leviathans? Yeah, I can deal with that, but be stoned to death is totally UNFAIR!     

Poseidons: My girlfriend lost yesterday to one of these aberrations and felt sad, and I don't wanna play a game where my girlfriend feels sad. NERF HIM RIGHT NOW GIPSY!

Spear of Hermes: honestly, of all the threats in this game, only this weapon deserves the title of "OVERBROKEN", nuff said.

Now, to the serious section:

Forums are an excellent bridge between developers and gamers, by both sides. Critics to the game are always useful to devs, since thousands of players can make a better assurance quality than just one team of inspectors Smiley Frustrated

But, the forum members aren't using this tool wisely: for each 5 petitions thread I read, only 1 got valid arguments, the others are just similar to my examples (more or less...).

So, my point is:  for each empty petition/complaint thread, the really useful ones lose their importance, since there's a spam of similar, useless, threads.

As a suggestion, try to defend your points through proofs, arguments and game mechanisms, don't use one or another stressful situation as reason for nerfs, the intention is to keep the forum as clean as possible. This way, the communication between players and devs will be easier and better.

I'm sorry if I seemed rude, I was just as frank as possible.

Message 1 of 27 (785 Views)
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Re: OFFICIAL NERF PETITIONS THREAD

Sep 10, 2013
Kudos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 27 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
376 posts

Sep 10, 2013
The spear of hermes is OP as PHuck! Who's pea brained idea was it to allow a weapon to grant the user a temporary speed buff?
Are you not entertained!

Message 3 of 27 (771 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

TORTO_o wrote:

Poseidons: My girlfriend lost yesterday to one of these aberrations and felt sad, and I don't wanna play a game where my girlfriend feels sad. NERF HIM RIGHT NOW GIPSY!

Man, what's the problem with this guy? Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 27 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 10, 2013

The Trident of Olympus is to OP, WHY CSN HE LEVITATE?????? NERF NOW!

Message 5 of 27 (744 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Sep 10, 2013

http://www.meplusbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/its-official2.jpeg

Message 6 of 27 (728 Views)
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Sep 10, 2013

giovanempresaria wrote:

Man, what's the problem with this guy? Smiley Very Happy

My friends always ask this to me... I wonder why?

Message 7 of 27 (712 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Sep 10, 2013
REMOVE THE ZEUS SWORD THT SHOOTS LIGHT WAVES THAT ARE UNBLOCKABLE FROM THE GAME OR MAKE IT FREAKN PARIABLE...
Message 8 of 27 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Indeed
Message 9 of 27 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

REMOVE THE ZEUS SWORD THT SHOOTS LIGHT WAVES THAT ARE UNBLOCKABLE FROM THE GAME OR MAKE IT FREAKN PARIABLE...

Fair enough

Message 10 of 27 (680 Views)
0 Likes