Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: OFFICIAL NERF PETITIONS THREAD

Sep 10, 2013

Most of you are the ones who look like a bunch of crying babies, THERE ARE unbalanced things on this game, your crying for them to stay is more annoying than the nerfing threads, geez, psn coomunity really really disappointing me.

PLEEZ DONT TAKE ME OP STUFFZ AWAY I CANT PLAYZ WITHOUT JS AND MAGIC SPAM!!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Sep 10, 2013

giovanempresaria wrote:

Can't you guys really understand the sarcasm in this thread? Do you really read and interpreted the first post?

Actually, it's a topic ridiculing nerf threads, something very welcome since these kind of garbage topics are spreading here.

Nobody here is ridiculing nerf threads, I'm just tired of seeing UNNECESSARY nerf threads.

And some members are misreading the first post:

"for each 5 petitions thread I read, only 1 got valid arguments, the others are just similar to my examples (more or less...)"

"try to defend your points through proofs, arguments and game mechanisms, don't use one or another stressful situation as reason for nerfs"

I apologize if it's hard to understand the key points of the topic, but read the text slowly, you're not discerning SARCASM from FACT.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Sep 10, 2013
LOL, don't you just hate stupid noobs, & all they do is SPAM their mouth. Someone needs to NERF their idiotic mouths.

They don't EVER understand the MAIN POINT to any post, & they sure as heck don't understand sarcasm.

As I've said before, "half of the people you meet in life, are below average intelligence"
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Vvw-VENOM-wvV wrote:
LOL, don't you just hate stupid noobs, & all they do is SPAM their mouth. Someone needs to NERF their idiotic mouths.

They don't EVER understand the MAIN POINT to any post, & they sure as heck don't understand sarcasm.

As I've said before, "half of the people you meet in life, are below average intelligence"

This. THIS.

NERF THIS!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Sep 11, 2013
Ok, 90% of matches i play are swords fests.

Its boring to fight the same builds over and over.

Correct me if im wrong, but throwing a number at glance i would say that 85% of players, worldwide, are swords users
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Sep 11, 2013
LOLZ!!! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
783 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Hahahahaha :smileylol:

A really good idea , so now i'm going to list all those who start nerfing treads and write it in stone , give it to my future descendat (like couples hundreds years from now) so they would send a bunch of T-800 back.

So tomorrow I will wake up and play a good balance game (which likely wouldn't happen :smileysad:)

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (101 Views)