Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 09 2013
By: crazyjase84 First Son 18 posts

OBVIOUS -

2 replies 97 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

Just got done playing beta for a few min and am a big God Of War fan. Here's my imput! :smileyhappy:

1. The lock sibyls on the armor weapons etc. Need to be made more obvious, they need to jump out at me.  I want to be excited when I see something open up more my use.  I also wasn't aware of how many time I got to respawn in a match and the RESPAWN on the screen needs to be more obvious as well.

2. The announcer's voice is wrong. Too high of a voice or something. Don't like it.

3. I was also having a really hard time play defense. Like there was a delay in the block button??

4. I thought there was a little to much on the move effect that were happening. I was loosing focus in it all to what was going on. Needs to be toned down a bit. 

Other then that it's awesome, love the musci score.

Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Re: OBVIOUS -

Jan 9, 2013
don't really agree with 1, 3 not that big of a deal. Have no idea what you're talking about with 4, but 2 I agree on.

I'd expect God of War to have someone more "hardcore" and sounding really blood thirsty. The current announcer sounds like I'm about to watch a movie trailer or get read a bedtime story. Doesn't really encourage me to go shed some blood.
Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: OBVIOUS -

Jan 9, 2013

Ya I feel like I'm watching a football game of something.

Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)
0 Likes