Jan 09 2013
By: crazyjase84 First Son 18 posts

OBVIOUS -

2 replies 132 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

Just got done playing beta for a few min and am a big God Of War fan. Here's my imput! Smiley Happy

1. The lock sibyls on the armor weapons etc. Need to be made more obvious, they need to jump out at me.  I want to be excited when I see something open up more my use.  I also wasn't aware of how many time I got to respawn in a match and the RESPAWN on the screen needs to be more obvious as well.

2. The announcer's voice is wrong. Too high of a voice or something. Don't like it.

3. I was also having a really hard time play defense. Like there was a delay in the block button??

4. I thought there was a little to much on the move effect that were happening. I was loosing focus in it all to what was going on. Needs to be toned down a bit. 

Other then that it's awesome, love the musci score.

Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: OBVIOUS -

Jan 9, 2013
don't really agree with 1, 3 not that big of a deal. Have no idea what you're talking about with 4, but 2 I agree on.

I'd expect God of War to have someone more "hardcore" and sounding really blood thirsty. The current announcer sounds like I'm about to watch a movie trailer or get read a bedtime story. Doesn't really encourage me to go shed some blood.
Message 2 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: OBVIOUS -

Jan 9, 2013

Ya I feel like I'm watching a football game of something.

Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes