Splicer
56 posts

Re: Not maxed out at level 30?

Jan 17, 2013

What do you guys think about a possible prestige? I don't think there should be one. I do believe that you can gain extra tokens for challenges. Thoughts??

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (83 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 17, 2013

@deathdudeo616 Hey Amigo Go Check Out My Thread About A Possible 'God' Legacy Tiers .

@everyone Please Don't Use The Word "Prestige" It Is Too Call of Duty !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
474 posts

Jan 17, 2013

deathdude616 wrote:

What do you guys think about a possible prestige? I don't think there should be one. I do believe that you can gain extra tokens for challenges. Thoughts??

Well if you change your champion you start over. While still being able to return to your original choice without the loss of anything. After I'm done upgrading all of Zeus armor I'll start on Ares.

I think a prestige would be cool, but only after you maxed everything out for all the Gods. For a reward it would be nice to have a special icon next to your name in the multiplayer to show this.

Also being a Home Community Volunteer I would love to see a, God of War: Ascension Home Reward. Like the Champion's Armor and Blade, for our avatars to wear. With all the pieces individual so we can mix and match with other Home items. -_^

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 17, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@everyone Please Don't Use The Word "Prestige" It Is Too Call of Duty !

That's the reason I don't think there should be one. It's not God of War but one thing they do have is  you can gain experience after you max out your level which I feel would work nicely here.

P.S. Could you send me a link to your thread?

JERRY-666 wrote:

Well if you change your champion you start over. While still being able to return to your original choice without the loss of anything. After I'm done upgrading all of Zeus armor I'll start on Ares.

I think a prestige would be cool, but only after you maxed everything out for all the Gods. For a reward it would be nice to have a special icon next to your name in the multiplayer to show this.

Also being a Home Community Volunteer I would love to see a, God of War: Ascension Home Reward. Like the Champion's Armor and Blade, for our avatars to wear. With all the pieces individual so we can mix and match with other Home items. -_^

I really like that idea and your colored lettering

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I like the idea of leveling all over again, but I would want to unlock things each time I start over/"prestige". Would be cool. :smileyhappy:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes