Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 21 2013
By: Thanatos_Mortis Sackboy 494 posts

Next God of War Multiplayer Suggestions

2 replies 132 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

Now these suggestions are not only for the next multiplayer but the current multiplayer as well.

-Now for the level cap & armor stats & armor balance, I understand that SSM wants to keep the multiplayer balanced & such but the level cap, weapon, & armor stats are dissapointing. If you want to keep higher level players from mopping the floor with the lower levels then you should intergrate  a filter system in the matchmaking where high level players are matched against players of the same level range  etc. Atleast then this would make room for creating more armor, more weapons with better stats instead of creating skins for the starter weapons. Creating stronger , better looking armor for higher level characters would encourage more play time on your multiplayer. I know some players are relying on this multiplayer to keep them entertained till the PS4 comes out lol.

- More team game mechanics would encourage more team playing thus more players inviting their friends to play this game cause of the fantastic team modes. Co-op brutal kills(on players) for example.

-Increase the player cap by 2 players so that we are able to make 5 person parties. It would make a significant difference with an extra person on each team.

-Clan support system of course is a must. This also would encourage more people to buy the game.It would also increase the play time for the multiplayer because once some players are done leveling up all the way, they might want to create a clan or just play the game to manage the clan they have already made. 

Thoughts, Opinions, Comments are appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Next God of War Multiplayer Suggestions

Mar 21, 2013

Here is what I would like to see:

-A joke costume pack. I miss Robotos, Spud of War, so on.

-I'd like them to look at the Co-Op 2 player and think about expanding it to a 4 player with a bit more free roam. Basically, have the entire level open, with a ton of enemies that slowly grow more difficult as you kill the lesser enemies, and have a 6 minute striaght time limit. I personally have had more fun teaming up against the mooks and would love to open it up and give us more room to breathe.

-It will never happen, but I would love another god or two, preferably a wind element and an earth element.

Message 2 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Next God of War Multiplayer Suggestions

Mar 21, 2013

^I love your suggestion with regards to the new coop.

- Let's have a "raid" like coop mode where we will traverse a dungeon and battle a big boss at the end. (Hydra, Nemean Lion, a more decent battle with Polyphemus, Medusa, etc) Doesn't have to be cannon, just give us something aside from an arena type PvE.

- Give us rewards for beating a Trial: Nemean Cestus for Hercules (I know, there's no gauntlet type weapon), Spear of Olympus for Polyphemus, Shield of Perseus for Stheno, etc. Heck, you can make us grind for it as long as beating a Trial be rewarding.

- Local Coop or 1v1 local and online battle.

Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes