Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: New style in the forums!

Feb 12, 2014
Oh godmodegod, yes he certainly has some interesting remarks to folks, don't want to get on his bad side lol

ZEUS.jpg

Message 41 of 45 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Feb 12, 2014
Bad nobody is as famous as gypsy Smiley Very Happy
Message 42 of 45 (241 Views)
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Feb 12, 2014

ah but gypsy is overpowered. Until she is nerfed, she cannot be considered Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 45 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Feb 13, 2014
Bad lol I meant but . She is still the most famous Smiley Tongue
Message 44 of 45 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Feb 16, 2014

mortal: >have to be social to enjoy the MP

That certainly doesn't cover the bulk of vets.  The Action genre doesn't tend to attract that sort fo player.  It's more a casual's trait for the genre.

Poseidon: >GoW celebrities

At this board?  More likely than in the MP.  Still, PSU has had very few of us pass through.  Even less stick around for a brief span.  I can think of gent, Hotel and Wulf.  That's about it.  Maybe SBK at one point.  Wulf being the one who's been active the most for a vet other than myself.

>guys like

If including those who do well in the MP, I suppose this sub-board would be a place to meet some of them.  You're not likely to meet findlestick, AKheon, Shinobier, Shenminue, MistryMan, MrEmpirical, Satvara, Deeb, Lord, Cren, AD, Solid, Elon, Soul, Evan, Eternal, Alucard, Franchise, etc. at this place.  Certainly not in the MP.  Many have turned away from GoW after GoW:A.

Andre: >never heard of Wulf

Haven't heard of his Save Editor work?  Damage  values testing?  Challenge run write-ups and videos?  It helps to be looking into GoW proper's high level 'scene'.  As for myself, lengthy introductions can wait.

>interesting remarks

Better strap yourself in.

>bad side

I've yet to show anything of the sort here.

Don: >most famous

A (former) community manager is most famous at a sub-board they worked alongside on a site lacking vets to call their own?  Telling, is it not?  Jordie might join the ranks.  I believe two other chaps noted some ventures into that territory (learning from myself through old videos), but have yet to be tested properly.

Message 45 of 45 (201 Views)
0 Likes