Reply
Mar 07 2013
By: SirCrush Wastelander 869 posts
Offline

New Multiplayer maps revealed

14 replies 426 views Edited Mar 7, 2013

 

Some new maps are revealed here PLUS I guess this is a first look at some of Poseidon's attacks?

 

One thing that strikes me is how the maps themselves are a LIVE part of the environment. Breaking apart a part to kill enemies? Tells me there will be a VARIETY of ways to dispatch enemies. Doesn't look like this is a trap either, though the switch MAY be off-screen.

 

Good stuff.

Message 1 of 15 (426 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

Very interesting, nice find :smileywink:

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 15 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
785 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Awesome, love how you can use a strategy with the map as well. The inception one, it seems Hades warriors can go invisible :smileysurprised: very very cool. Hopefully they wont be completely invisible though, something to indicate they are there.

Message 3 of 15 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

Awesome, love how you can use a strategy with the map as well. The inception one, it seems Hades warriors can go invisible :smileysurprised: very very cool. Hopefully they wont be completely invisible though, something to indicate they are there.


Like Predators? :smileywink:

P

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 4 of 15 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

This may turn out to be the coolest online MP ever.  I for one am very tired of the same old boring 1st person shooter crap, very boring.  It's like, if you've played one you've played them all.  What GOW is doing is actually taking some of the "routine" out of routine online play.  I'm sure we'll get used to things after awhile and they'll become stale, but this is looking to be something we've never really played before, specifically because everyone isn't running around shooting each other.  Hand-to-hand combat and environments like we just seen here should prove to be a very satisfying experience.

Message 5 of 15 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
785 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

Awesome, love how you can use a strategy with the map as well. The inception one, it seems Hades warriors can go invisible :smileysurprised: very very cool. Hopefully they wont be completely invisible though, something to indicate they are there.


Like Predators? :smileywink:

P


Predator is much more scarier then any Hades warrior :smileytongue:. Well it seems once he attacks he becomes visible, must be an item?

Message 6 of 15 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

@DelSol-97-

Possibly, it'd make a pretty neat Magic, also. Wouldn't be OP if that were the case, so hopefully it has strict limits. 

@VanillaBeast

Agreed 100%. The only FPS I still look forward to is Killzone. I love it. Other than that, I'm pretty much done with it.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 7 of 15 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
121 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

@SonySantaMonica Did someone teleport behind him or just invisible? 0:29

 

Sony answered me on twitter:

 

@thidiamond he was invisible in the cage, never saw it coming - deception

 

 

 

 

HADES ? maybe hahah :smileytongue:

Message 8 of 15 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

foxspbr wrote:

@SonySantaMonica Did someone teleport behind him or just invisible? 0:29

 

Sony answered me on twitter:

 

@thidiamond he was invisible in the cage, never saw it coming - deception

 

 

 

 

HADES ? maybe hahah :smileytongue:


Then it seems like they're fully invisible :smileywink:

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 9 of 15 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
121 posts
 

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013
they had already informed that hades would be stealth
Message 10 of 15 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes