Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Re: New Multiplayer maps revealed

Mar 7, 2013

Didnt someone hack into the demo and find some of these maps ? im pretty sure he mentions a gorgon statue and a map that involves cubes ...Here

Message 11 of 15 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 7, 2013

BigBrownsta wrote:

Didnt someone hack into the demo and find some of these maps ? im pretty sure he mentions a gorgon statue and a map that involves cubes ...Here

Yeah, check this part of one of his post out...

"3) Gorgon Statue

level built around a big gorgon statue. Has a cannon where you can mortar enemies, can move the cannon across different levels of the map. Also has flamethrower. Players can use the head (for petrification, perhaps. I don't know how, maybe through a mechanism or lever)."

Now the fun of going back and calling out all those who tried to tell him he was full crap starts.  A few people gave him a hard time, called him a fake.  Now he gets to punch them in the face with his foot.

Message 12 of 15 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Mar 7, 2013

yeah hahaha , that means he could also be very correct about gauntlets being weapons...i would have prefered like dual weild blades especialy for hades whos a stealth character like daggers or something would be suited better

Message 13 of 15 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Mar 8, 2013

This is a crazy cool video!!!

I am just geting more and more excited for this MP'r cant wait to tear these places up  with my Erebus pal's and make some kool videos of my own!!

For anyone that cant get the game right away I will be streaming  Erebus Clan MP'r Matches starting at Midnight day of release click T.V Link in my sig to watch these maps and Erebus Clan in action March 12th Midnight!

Message 14 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 8, 2013
The Hades Warrior Is Using The Realms Of The Underworld To "Travel" Around The Foe .

I Just Wonder How Powerful He Is Going To Be At Max God Legacy Level . *sinister laugh ensues*

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 15 of 15 (66 Views)
0 Likes