Highlighted
Dec 28 2012
By: nabillionaire00 First Son 11 posts

New Ideas

3 replies 126 views Edited Dec 28, 2012

Since the beta is going to be shut down for a while I'm guessing they'll be making some of the changes and fixes we mentioned, and they may even add some things. I'm hoping by the time the beta is open they'll release Hades and Poseidon. Not just because I want them unlocked but because I LOVE God of War and I want this game to be perfect. That's why I've been playing the beta. I want to test out and suggest any bugs, glitches, buffs, nerfs, etc. to the two Gods. I'm guessing Artemis will be the fifth God since after completing "Rise of the Warrior" You get to see the Artemis blade and armor, but I'm guessing Artemis may be released when the game is, as a DLC, or (but unlikely) when the beta is back up.

I'm pretty certain that CTF will be up when the beta comes back up and I hope they make it unique. I want the developers to put a special, God of War twist on it. Not just a whole bunch of blood and guts but also awe insipring, spectacular things like they did with the Team Favor of the Gods (Domination) and with Favor of the Gods (Free For All)

I'm expecting that the Zeus alliance will be nerfed just a bit because as most threads have gone deeply through, they are pretty over powered. Either Zeus should be nerfed or Ares should be buffed (physically speaking). Ares is the GOD OF WAR. He should have strong armor defense as well as attack but when you put on the complete Ares armor you're pretty easy to kill. The nerfs to the Zeus alliance should be in the relics/items area. Zeus is all about magic so that's understandable so the magic should stay the same, powerful and effective.

Hopefully when the Beta is released we'll be able to invite friends, use mics, have better matchmaking (level wise) and be able to go over a person's name (when in a party this would be useful to kick someone out or in a public match if you want to add someone rather than having to go the PS menu and search through recent friends)

Hope you all have a safe New Year and that all you mighty warriors and hearoes get back on this beta and make it the amazing game it will be!

Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: New Ideas

Dec 28, 2012
Hades and Poseidon will be released on the 8th. If you notice when you walk up to the statues on olympus the hades statue says locked for public release.

Who knows if there will be a 5th god but just because there's armor/weapons doesn't mean they'll be in the game. Athena has stuff too.

I think you're right about the buff/nerf part. Though, I feel Ares has really really crappy "abilities" such as relics, items and magic. All of his magic is easy to avoid, the health ones are hard to come by or just weird, and the items/relics aren't as useful as Zeus's alliance.

I hope the higher level you get, the more diverse your class gets because Zeus feels like ares with better magic and abilities. I believe that's what that whole section under editing your warrior is anyway.

At higher levels, Ares should get more strength than Zeus and it should be very noticeable. Zeus should get more magic but as it stands, Zeus players have great damage and can have better defense than Ares which doesn't make much sense because if you have high defense and then high magic...you're going to wreck any Ares player because Ares doesn't have that high of damage compared to Zeus and E. Resist is Ares weakness... so you have super high damage output and higher defense than most Ares players.

Playing each alliance should feel like an actual class but like I said earlier as it stands Ares is a pretty good melee class while Zeus is good with melee, defense, relics, items, and magic.

Most Zeus players I fight don't even use magic all that much. I mean, they do have tons of access to magic at higher levels but most of the good Zeus players will use weapons...melee combat against an Ares player and it'll prevail.

Plus Zeus weapons have 100 silence attacks. Ok obviously exaggerating a bit but the fact that they can have all these plus sides and put a stop to my useless magic and my sort of helpful item while they get to bash my skull in with melee...

I mean obviously they need some sort of attack other than just magic but Zeus attack rivals Ares attack and most of the time they can have better defense.
Message 2 of 4 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Hades and Poseidon will be released on the 8th. If you notice when you walk up to the statues on olympus the hades statue says locked for public release.

Who knows if there will be a 5th god but just because there's armor/weapons doesn't mean they'll be in the game. Athena has stuff too.

I think you're right about the buff/nerf part. Though, I feel Ares has really really crappy "abilities" such as relics, items and magic. All of his magic is easy to avoid, the health ones are hard to come by or just weird, and the items/relics aren't as useful as Zeus's alliance.

I hope the higher level you get, the more diverse your class gets because Zeus feels like ares with better magic and abilities. I believe that's what that whole section under editing your warrior is anyway.

At higher levels, Ares should get more strength than Zeus and it should be very noticeable. Zeus should get more magic but as it stands, Zeus players have great damage and can have better defense than Ares which doesn't make much sense because if you have high defense and then high magic...you're going to wreck any Ares player because Ares doesn't have that high of damage compared to Zeus and E. Resist is Ares weakness... so you have super high damage output and higher defense than most Ares players.

Playing each alliance should feel like an actual class but like I said earlier as it stands Ares is a pretty good melee class while Zeus is good with melee, defense, relics, items, and magic.

Most Zeus players I fight don't even use magic all that much. I mean, they do have tons of access to magic at higher levels but most of the good Zeus players will use weapons...melee combat against an Ares player and it'll prevail.

Plus Zeus weapons have 100 silence attacks. Ok obviously exaggerating a bit but the fact that they can have all these plus sides and put a stop to my useless magic and my sort of helpful item while they get to bash my skull in with melee...

I mean obviously they need some sort of attack other than just magic but Zeus attack rivals Ares attack and most of the time they can have better defense.

Hades and Poseidon on the 8th......but but.....my Anarchy Reigns is out that day!

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

I hope what you said is true! I SO wants to play Hades also I hope they fix the regional matchmaking. I'm tired of waiting 1 min to find a match just because there ins't a lot of people playing the beta in my Region

Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)