Jan 18 2013
By: ABU_ZHRH_ Splicer 83 posts

NO PLAYER BONUS FOR KILLING THE TITAN CYCLOP!!! :(

1 replies 110 views Edited Jan 18, 2013

player who excute the titan also must get 1000+ for killing cyclop not only the team thats realy annoying

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: NO PLAYER BONUS FOR KILLING THE TITAN CYCLOP!!! :(

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

It doesn't matter. This is a team game mode. Unless the opposing team is grossly incompetent, your success is not possible without your team helping, so why should you be given all of those points. Frankly, I don't understand why the game keeps track of objective points individually.

The way it currently does so makes little sense because a player can capture an altar and have someone else guard it while all points from it are attributed to them.

I personally don't care either way, but there's got to be a better way to determine an individual's score other than useless altar points and chests.

However, I will say that for the sake of completion, it should probably attribute the meaningless individual points to the spear wielder, just so that they add up in the final tally and leave no room for confusion. The game should also display the points of any player who has left before the match finished, while leaving their name in red or black text, just some inidicator that they were not there to the finish.

Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)
0 Likes