Combo Sensei 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: My stats, what about yours?

Jun 11, 2013

I got reset when I had 12,000 kills with Hunter.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 11, 2013

wow... an experiecned player, with reset stats...  So, someone who has 100's of hours of gameplay, looking for fanboys?  Hey look at me!  I want attention!  Plz say im cool on the forums so i feel good about myself?!?  I have to compensate for rl... Why would u post this, obviously, a justin beiber personality.....  Hey, Hey, eveyone,  PLEASE LOOK AT ME AND THINK IM COOL!!!  

Seriously tho, ppl who post this kinda stuff are compensating...  If you are good, which if you are...  you shouldnt have to post this "HEY IM COOL, YOURE NOT!"  Crap.  Ego is the detriment to the id, Arrogance is the downfall of confidence,   it just shows you are looking for attention...  

There is always someone else out there better than you, "im in no way saying its me"  But i love ppl who think they are, maybe there will be a spot on jerry springer to show your claim to fame. 

If you are good a player, you shouldnt have to post on the forums, "Hey, look at me!"   you let your skills do the talking in game.......

But this is totally, "Go Bieber!"  I'm so cool!  I wanna post my stats and show off!  Maybe ill make more friends!

Otherwise, give me a REAL reason, why someone would make an ego post like this....

PLZ PLZ, LOOK AT ME, I'M COOL!   I WANNA MAKE YOU ALL FEEL INFERIOR, AND MAKE ME LOOK COOL!

So, give the community, an understanding, of why, besides the obvious, you are looking for fanboys......

Bieber ftw!!   Look at me!   **bleep**, Posting my stats fills a whole in my life that, otherwise, normal people, who have friends, for who they are, but hey!   I CAN POST ON FORUMS FOR HOW AWESOME I THINK I AM!

So, ya....i cant wait for your reason to explain this post.....

I'm sure you will call me a noob, to be expected, which yet again, makes you feel better about yourself.....

so call me a noob, all you want....

Just give the God of War community, 1 reason,  (just 1) besides "Hey! plz think im cool! For this waste of a post......

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Lyrning wrote:

wow... an experiecned player, with reset stats...  So, someone who has 100's of hours of gameplay, looking for fanboys?  Hey look at me!  I want attention!  Plz say im cool on the forums so i feel good about myself?!?  I have to compensate for rl... Why would u post this, obviously, a justin beiber personality.....  Hey, Hey, eveyone,  PLEASE LOOK AT ME AND THINK IM COOL!!!  

Seriously tho, ppl who post this kinda stuff are compensating...  If you are good, which if you are...  you shouldnt have to post this "HEY IM COOL, YOURE NOT!"  Crap.  Ego is the detriment to the id, Arrogance is the downfall of confidence,   it just shows you are looking for attention...  

There is always someone else out there better than you, "im in no way saying its me"  But i love ppl who think they are, maybe there will be a spot on jerry springer to show your claim to fame. 

If you are good a player, you shouldnt have to post on the forums, "Hey, look at me!"   you let your skills do the talking in game.......

But this is totally, "Go Bieber!"  I'm so cool!  I wanna post my stats and show off!  Maybe ill make more friends!

Otherwise, give me a REAL reason, why someone would make an ego post like this....

PLZ PLZ, LOOK AT ME, I'M COOL!   I WANNA MAKE YOU ALL FEEL INFERIOR, AND MAKE ME LOOK COOL!

So, give the community, an understanding, of why, besides the obvious, you are looking for fanboys......

Bieber ftw!!   Look at me!   **bleep**, Posting my stats fills a whole in my life that, otherwise, normal people, who have friends, for who they are, but hey!   I CAN POST ON FORUMS FOR HOW AWESOME I THINK I AM!

So, ya....i cant wait for your reason to explain this post.....

I'm sure you will call me a noob, to be expected, which yet again, makes you feel better about yourself.....

so call me a noob, all you want....

Just give the God of War community, 1 reason,  (just 1) besides "Hey! plz think im cool! For this waste of a post......

This man is wise. Very wise.  

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 11, 2013

You really went out of your way to type all that?

1 reason. Multiplayer games these days are built around the community and leaderboards. Because this game doesn't have an in-built leaderboard some people, like M4rtialVzZ who have above average stats, like seeing how they fare against other above average players in the community.

There. There is one reason.

P.S because you're either trolling or looking for an argument, which could also be seen as trolling, I'm not going to come back to this thread to see your response.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 11, 2013

So, uh?  The power rankings? = your lame excuse?!? Sad...

No further questions your honor,  the defense rests.....  

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Awaiting your rebuttal....  "This should be good"

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Hence, what I expected.....

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 11, 2013

So, I encourage the God of War community to reply.....

If they disagree, then i will apologize, but, i kinda have a feeling, most ppl will agree, "A look at me I'm cool post!"  Especially since there is power rankings thread, every week, just might agree....

I'm prolly wrong but.........   Let's let the community decide!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (149 Views)
0 Likes