Aug 16 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1333 posts

My Little Rant of Hades #2Update 8/17/2013

[ Edited ]
23 replies 497 views Edited Aug 17, 2013

(PLEASE NOTE: My PS3 IS BROKEN for some time, getting it returned to me in 5-10 days so I can't test the gauntlets out and give a lagit RANT about the Gauntlets but what i've heard so far is the Gauntlets of Hades suck? AND what you're about to read was typed a few days ago when the Gauntlets Spotlight#2 was out)

So Iposted a comment on the  Gauntlets Spotlight #2...so yeaaa here ya go.....Smiley Happy

OK WAIT...wait...OK....lol....so...The Poseidon Gauntlets have range...and Hades Gauntlets can make you invisable...(Even though he ALREADY has this power with an item -_-)...I'm willing to bet BIG MONEY that when you use those RANGED Gauntlets of Poseidon they will suck you in towards them THUS making the Invisable thing...pointless :smileyhappy:

Gauntlets of Hades: ok so they can make you invisable, but, why? I mean....You would think that they would allow you to smash a giant hole into the ground and releasing 5-10 souls that come out and attack your foes for 3-5 seconds...why not that? and..why are his...bottom wristes exposed?...like...they are sholder guards with...fists....

SO lets just...Give Hades the worst looking Gauntlets, the worst looking Olympus Armor.....THEE WROST LOOKING CAPE I HAVE EVER SEEN....aaaaand...nerf the hell out of him...awesome...Hades champions are just...spoild to DEATH with verry odd looking things....and broken nerfings :smileyhappy:....Does the next patch include some Hades buffs, if so I will make a GIANT thread of how happy I am that Hades is finaly out of the Dark (lol get it..because he's already in the **bleep** dark O_o)

"the souls of the enemy are never beyond your reach with these gauntlets"..yeaaa just not Poseidon's verry awesome Gauntlets that have...rang. :smileyhappy:

"Ares players should be especially cautious around these weapons. Your close-hitting blows won’t be able to touch something you can’t even see" well, accept when the Shadow of the Hades champion is still visable...lets hope that does not happen lol. OR when...they have a nice halo above the head from sprinting...i mean...why be a ninja if you can't be fast in the shadows of being invisable?..guys...we're jogging Ninjas :smileytongue:

*Civil Mode on* VERRY SORRY Gypsy but when it comes to Hades I get a little upset because my favoite GOD is being punished oh so badly. I just think, that CHAMPIONS, HEROS, and Demi-Gods of the Lord of the underworld should have a little more bling bling and power. Like dude, he is the keeper of the dead, a Soul Sucker, we should have hundreds of Souls flowing in our blood for being Champions of Hades, making us powerfull. You would think that Champions of Hades would have such a gift, the gift of having Souls of other mortals within you. The only few things keeping Hades alive is the Blade of Hades, The Sword of Hades and the Lance...oh and (Escuse my spelling) Persephonies Charm and on some weapons, this Item has no effect. On top of all this, the Mantle of Hades (Have you guys read the description of this Mantle?) It was once worn by a corps, and us the Champions of Hades took it off dead corpses and put them on in the name of Hades..LOL!!!..jesus-H-Zeus. It also is the SAME AS THE BATTLE ARMOR!...the Mantles of the other Gods give you nice stats that make you wanna take off your Godly chest piece with the mantles..but with Hades?..why bother..keep that Godly Armor on :smileyhappy:..sorry i gues My Civil mode turned back off at some point.

so JUST sayen...BUFF THE *HELL* OUT OF THE *GOD* OF THE *UNDERWORLD*..and give him some S E X Y **bleep** LOOKEN ARMOR PLEASE!...THANK YOU SSM, I love you guys, realy, you're #1 in my book...No Sarcasim at all, I just want Hades...to be like....HADES!

R.I.P Hades, The God of The Underworld, May he rest in his own domain knowing he is cast down in darkness by the Gods only to live in shame that his Warriors are so ugly :smileyhappy:.....just not the battle Helm of Hades...THAT THING..is hot....ok the War Armor Chest Piece....and the lower parts of the War Armor....the War Helm is just...what?...how does that...OK not even gunna get into it.

BUT.....BUT, These New Gauntlets of Hades or any other up-comming Weapons for him could shed some Light and SSM starts to turn things arround with him...OR they'll be OP as Kratos when his Brother died and get a Nerf....AND you'll just leave the other Gods as is or give them A nice wittle Buffy of goodness...>_<...lolz END OF HADES RANT!...though I could go on....if you'd like...Smiley Happy

(EDIT 8/17/2013/: OK so what i'm reading in the forums here is that the Gauntlets of Hades suck? and the PoseIdon Gauntlets are OP (Who would have guesed lol) SO I understand the Hades Gauntlets CAN make you invisable? how does this work? can you make your sellf invisable and walk arround for 5-10 seconds? So from what I'm reading, the Gauntlets of Hades are the most usless, and Poseidon's are the best due to thier FAST ammount of healing to other team mates and the range for the freeze beam, is this freez beam unblockable? does it lock on to Invisable people? If it does lock on to Invisable people then throw those Hades Gauntlets in the trash and make new ones lol.

@SSM, yes Gypsy is out for the week but hopfully somebody looks at this here: Can you just, Change the look of the Gauntlets of Hades becasue they are just...ok WHY are they cut in half?  and WHY are they not OP? they should have been OP because Hades hardly has ANYTHING in his arsinal that is OP compared to other Gods.

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 24 (497 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: My Little Rant of Hades

Aug 16, 2013
I do feel Hades does get slighted..I feel like he's the step child of Olympus. Idk why Poseidon gets to be so Overpowered. Kratos lays the smackdown on him in the first 10mins of GOW3. Where's the equality?

Long Live Hades.
Message 2 of 24 (477 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 16, 2013
LOL and Hades gets an Epic long battle with an epic way to die.

Pose got his eyes jabed and neck twisted Smiley Tongue

lawl.jpg

Message 3 of 24 (466 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Shoot Hercules put up more than a fight Poseidon lol. Walking around sqirting people with a water gun attack is nothing to be proud of lol.
Message 4 of 24 (460 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 16, 2013
LOL..

lawl.jpg

Message 5 of 24 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 16, 2013

THIS...is irelevent....

lawl.jpg

Message 6 of 24 (419 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 16, 2013
The only part I disagree with is the Olympus Armor. I think Poseidon's looks the worst. But yeah they at least need to fix the bugged sh!t with Hades (Life Steal, Helm, Haste).

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 7 of 24 (403 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 16, 2013
realy? I'd rather wear the Pose Armor on my Hades then what he's getting, His Olympus Helm though is pretty cool, Hade's Olympus Helm I mean

lawl.jpg

Message 8 of 24 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 16, 2013

metlgearsolid200 wrote:
realy? I'd rather wear the Pose Armor on my Hades then what he's getting, His Olympus Helm though is pretty cool, Hade's Olympus Helm I mean

Actually thinking about it, Hades Olympus Armor would look better on Poseidon and Poseidon's Olympus Armor would look better on Hades, lol. They should just switch 'em. I hope Hades Olympus Armor has good stats...his gauntlets kinda suck unfortunately.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 9 of 24 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Aug 17, 2013
His Gauntlets suck?!...what is wrong with SSM when it comes to Hades?

lawl.jpg

Message 10 of 24 (294 Views)
0 Likes