Jan 14 2013
By: WoundedxPaw First Son 3 posts

My Feedback Thread #2

3 replies 79 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

Capture the Flag:

Using items with the flag is OP.

Using magic with the flag is OP. For example, using Ares Leap with 100 magic allows you to leap to flag A to flag B while being invurnerable for 12s.

Balance: Items

With optimal setups, Ares and Zeus are nearly equal. When it comes to viability of items, Ares is outclassed almost everyway. My suggestion would be to lower the cooldown of Ares items to make them at least viable.

Message 1 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Re: My Feedback Thread #2

Jan 14, 2013

Yeah made a thread about using items while holding the flag, I didn't even think about the Ares Leap though!

But you're right, you shouldn't be able to use either items or magic while holding the flag. I do think the flag shouldn't automatically disappear when you die though. It should at least last 5 seconds or so to allow for a teammate to pick it up.

I kinda wish it wasn't an actual flag. I'd be a lot cooler if it was a talisman or something, maybe a CURSED talisman (getting creative here) and that's why you can't use your powers when getting it back to your base. Although i'm not sure why anyone would want to collect those, but it makes as much sense as collecting flags. 

Message 2 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jan 14, 2013

i also agree that ares should get a little more something i like the idea of making ares players items have less cooldown but with that all you will see is ares players using the shield item all the time and will evantually become a problem but his item that disables block should absolutely have a shorter cooldown of something like 30 seconds seeing how it revolves around fight which ares is based on

0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5715 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I like to play defense in this mode, setting the 3 traps and waiting for a beast combo on the person who goes for the flag!

But yeah I've been attacked by the flag man! He was quite brutal.. It upset me

Joe_w-uk Trophy Card
Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes