Fender Bender
4316 posts

Re: MrBadNews- Complains! No wayy

Jun 14, 2013

bpack2 wrote:

I agree the sentinel is an annoying turd. The thing I've been running into alot is I'll hit a guy after blocking a special, the couter message pops up on the screen and he starts attacking before i can hit him. 

I can live with the sentinel, just don't give the enemy credit for the kill when the sentinel did everything.  That's what drives me crazy.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 11 of 17 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jun 14, 2013

TheMUSEdOne wrote:
In that case give Zeus physical resistance. His shield is what make up for it. then nerf ares dot and Poseidon's magic regen.

Manticore gives a gang of physical resistance, that should be enough for anyone who wants durability.

Please don't get started about buffing zues.

If I play zues today, I won't lose. Just spam reckoning and combo on them while theyre stuck there. That's one reckoning and one combo = 100%

If I want to play Easy mode today, I'd play zues.

I'll lord over all those who are busy comboing on eachother and steal all the kills with my R2 Skills.

Same goes for poseidon. Stack durability and survive all combos, run away with cloak and grab world weapons for kills.

Easy mode.

My favorite heroes are hades and ares and that's because I actually have to press buttons to win lol (exaggerate)

At any rate, my win ratio is pretty up there. After 2 hours of gaming today, I lost my first MoC just now (4's). I got second place but I still had the most kills and best kill death ratio. So to me, in my mind, I still won, and the other guy just got lucky I was busy when he grabbed the chalice.

Point being, I'm having a good time. It's just the little things that bother me and it adds up.

I'm still getting the parry glitch a few times in some matches. Though, I did notice that it's always the same player where I parry perfect but his sword will go through me, I wont get any damage, but at the same time I'll turn blue like he never took a swing at me, which is a lie. I don't think it's lag because he's playing fine.

Message 12 of 17 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jun 14, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:

I also have some suggestions, feel free to use them

1. at least give Hades some type of shield to add some type of fairness or balance to it, I mainly play as Hades, and I hate comboing someone and he pops his sheild on, and then I cant hit him or I get slowed or burned, and then I die or come close.

2. The annihaltion bug for zeus needs to be fixed, I played against a level 39 Zeus, and he used Annihlation magic 3 times in a row, at full health. I thought relic of chance, but He didnt kill anyone, and he had 75% health so that rules out Asclepius.

3. Rage needs to be made a killstreak reward, not a death streak, although I have no problem making people rage quit while in rage mode with the Hammer of Hephaestus Stunlock or my 100% combos.

4. Decrease world weapon spawn, Im tired of getting killed by someone who ONLY uses a world weapon. faced a guy earlier who got 7 kills, 6 with world weapons.

5. Fix Hadea Helm glitch in BoF. you dont turn invisible, and your screen doesnt turn purple.

6. I wanna see private lobbies, and the ability to pick a map if playing MOC with friends.

I have always wanted hades to have a cloak, but I think in SSM's mind the equivalent to the other god's cloaks is wraith fang, which I personally believe is the worst item in the game. It's so useless other than avoiding damage, it doesnt leach that much HP, and you basically stunned yourself or make yourself useless for 4 seconds, in which time I would definitely take advantage of taking fountains and world items and chalices while you're in that form. It's so useless.

The annhialation bug isnt a bug. When you upgrade relic of chance itll start giving 50 mana for other reasons, not just kills. It can trigger on magic use, and busting chests, and spawn-- probably the best relic for zues.

Rage cannot be rewarded to those who kill. Just think about how that would kill the game completely. I'm not talking about the match, I'm talking about every multiplayer mode will turn to **bleep**. Because the owners keep owning and the unlucky **bleep** are just plain out of luck.

Personally, I promise you, I stopped using rage weeks ago. Even if they do manage to kill me 3 times in a row, I never use rage mode. If you're like me, holler, because we are true men. :]

I actually agree with #4. If they aren't coming out with Hardcore mode, they should at least cut down the world weapons.

Message 13 of 17 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jun 14, 2013
One thing about rage mode that I really dislike is when your team is losing, right.

ANd then you start having a big come back

Then the winning team gets rage mode towards the end when they have 1800 points already.

Winning team shouldn't be able to get rage mode. Rage mode is for come-backs and, look, it's actually the Anti-come-back
Message 14 of 17 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Thanks for the feedback! :smileyhappy: We'll pass this along.

Message 15 of 17 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Thank you gypsy!

@MrBadNews, I am 100% like that, even if I have rage, I don't use it, I prefer to rely on skill and combos, not an OP rage mode that half the time nobody comes close to you to even grapple or hit them with the blades. If I am losing, because I am outnumbered or whatever, I will use my item, or my specials to escape, and find some health and regroup with my friends. When I play MoC with my friends, I usually pick up the world weapons and throw them out of the arena, just so no one grabs them for an easy kill.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 16 of 17 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:
Thank you gypsy!

@MrBadNews, I am 100% like that, even if I have rage, I don't use it, I prefer to rely on skill and combos, not an OP rage mode that half the time nobody comes close to you to even grapple or hit them with the blades. If I am losing, because I am outnumbered or whatever, I will use my item, or my specials to escape, and find some health and regroup with my friends. When I play MoC with my friends, I usually pick up the world weapons and throw them out of the arena, just so no one grabs them for an easy kill.

Instawin combos are deadlier than any world weapon or any bit of Rage.   Average it out, it isn't world weapons and Rage that are coming out on top.

The frustration I see is that people are going on killing sprees and get annoyed when the poor fools they're slaughtering eke out one kill.  The guy that runs around slinging world weapons and does little else is annoying, I'll give you that.  But that is ONE minor issue in a game that has so many other more significant problems.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 17 of 17 (54 Views)
0 Likes