Jun 13 2013
By: MrBadNews- Hekseville Citizen 337 posts

MrBadNews- Complains! No wayy

[ Edited ]
16 replies 335 views Edited Jun 13, 2013

Yes, way.

1. Whoever added the olympic trainer in the rotunda needs to get kicked in the nuts. Doesn't matter how bad or pro you are, that guy is annoying.

2. Zues aegis and capturing chalices. You can't stop it. Other cloaks have the same effect, but requires a lil luck. I'm sure you guys didn't mean to do that but yeah, it happens all the time.

3. There's a glitch that happens several times per match where I'd hit the guy and for a quarter of a second, he gets a red halo, and then gets up and starts comboing back since I'm trying to grab him when obviously he still has too much HP to be red halo'd but just the sound queue by itself is enough to throw anyone off.

4. Poseidon Cloak lasts too long. If you leave him alone by running, he'll get mana. If you want to get rid of it you have to high-risk getting sick combo'd because of the frost effect or you have to bring your own cloak. If you HAVE to then... so much for options.

Let me edit and add a 5th one lol

5. If you actually get me with rage mode, please don't taunt. You have rage mode because I owned you three times. You're going to lose, what are you taunting for.

Thanks for reminding me about that one bpack2

6. Lately, parry has been flakey. It'll block the shot but it won't turn the enemy blue.

Okay, one more thing....

7. Early rage leavers in 2v2 is kind of a pain in the butt. It'll just be you and your buddy collecting chests for about 15 minutes because they left after we only have around 250 points. We have to make it all the way up to 2000 points without any enemies. I'm sure you will ALL agree that it should be insta-win. Don't be ridiculous

Message 1 of 17 (335 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Re: MrBadNews- Complains! No wayy

Jun 13, 2013

Some excellent points you've made. I will say that the reason people taunt so much--nomatter how they got a kill--is that there is a small bit of favor given for it, which can add up if you get a lot of kills. So I wouldn't take it too personally. Despite my disdain for the absurdity that is Rage mode & how counter-intuitive it is by rewarding players for failure.

Message 2 of 17 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jun 13, 2013
It's called rage mode for a reason. Cuz these losers be raging if they dont got some kind of release.

But I kill ppl with rage mode now. Just gotta outsmart em.

But they'll still get me from time to time then they'll taunt about 2-3 times so if that's the case that's not about the points.
Message 3 of 17 (300 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

I agree the sentinel is an annoying turd. The thing I've been running into alot is I'll hit a guy after blocking a special, the couter message pops up on the screen and he starts attacking before i can hit him. Also taunting ater a rage kill just ensures that you are my primary target for the rest of the match and I will do everything in my power to make you rage quit. 

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Message 4 of 17 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jun 13, 2013
Yah I seen you do it bpack2 lmao.

I should add that too cuz that happens to me where I parry and it doesn't get them blue
Message 5 of 17 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

MrBadNews- wrote:
It's called rage mode for a reason. Cuz these losers be raging if they dont got some kind of release.

But I kill ppl with rage mode now. Just gotta outsmart em.

But they'll still get me from time to time then they'll taunt about 2-3 times so if that's the case that's not about the points.

Oh ya, my team & I kill the ragers all the time to the point where they often rage-quit. It's still a silly thing to reward players in a competitive multiplayer game for losing fights multiple times. Especially when you consider Kratos (the inevitable God of War) must be constantly hitting his foes while simultaneously avoiding their attacks, in order to achieve Rage.

As my buddy, Supreme83 often likes to say, "this is some BS."

Message 6 of 17 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Jun 13, 2013
The taunting after BOC (**bleep** Blades) as i like call them grinds my gears. Rage quitting in Team Favor is getting out of hand I have dumb my game down lil bit just to hope they'll stay. smh. Zeus shield with the chalice is a **bleep** boy move. Good Points
Message 7 of 17 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Jun 14, 2013
The Zeus Aegis can be stopped. All you have to do is start getting the chalice when they use it. The Zeus player will then have to hit you once and won't have enough time after to get it before it runs out. You get plenty of warning before the chalice spawns. So if it does and you're not aware of what the Zeus player is doing then that's your fault.

That being said though I think the duration of the Ageis should be reduced so that they can't completely capture the chalice anymore.
 photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 8 of 17 (177 Views)
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 14, 2013
In that case give Zeus physical resistance. His shield is what make up for it. then nerf ares dot and Poseidon's magic regen.
Message 9 of 17 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I also have some suggestions, feel free to use them

1. at least give Hades some type of shield to add some type of fairness or balance to it, I mainly play as Hades, and I hate comboing someone and he pops his sheild on, and then I cant hit him or I get slowed or burned, and then I die or come close.

2. The annihaltion bug for zeus needs to be fixed, I played against a level 39 Zeus, and he used Annihlation magic 3 times in a row, at full health. I thought relic of chance, but He didnt kill anyone, and he had 75% health so that rules out Asclepius.

3. Rage needs to be made a killstreak reward, not a death streak, although I have no problem making people rage quit while in rage mode with the Hammer of Hephaestus Stunlock or my 100% combos.

4. Decrease world weapon spawn, Im tired of getting killed by someone who ONLY uses a world weapon. faced a guy earlier who got 7 kills, 6 with world weapons.

5. Fix Hadea Helm glitch in BoF. you dont turn invisible, and your screen doesnt turn purple.

6. I wanna see private lobbies, and the ability to pick a map if playing MOC with friends.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 10 of 17 (145 Views)